|𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎|

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀𝐘,"

Y/n looked down over the wrecked neighborhood, a frown tugging on her lips. She hadn’t planned on working today, but she’d gotten too bored sitting at home while everyone else was working. So, she decided to take a little walk. But she had no idea her little walk would turn into something much bigger.

She crouched on the roof of the building, propping her arm on her knee as she looked down. She watched her three students move around each other, offering aid to the other when needed, and keeping the other out of immediate danger. The curse smashed against the ground, breaking the concrete into smaller pieces under their feet. Itadori grabbed Kugisaki and jumped out of the way, landing next to Fushiguro. They shouted to each other, making a quick plan up as they went.

She felt a presence beside her and didn’t have to turn her head to know who it was. Gojo crouched at her side, pulling his blindfold down around his neck. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips, making Y/n turn to him. She raised an eyebrow questioningly.

“Like a mother hen watching her chicks, ready to fly in,” He hummed, making her roll her eyes.

“That curse possesses one of Sukuna’s fingers,” She said.

“I know,”

She stared at him as if he were stupid. She twisted around, letting one of her knees rest on the roof.

“And you’re just going to sit here and do nothing?” She scoffed.

“They can handle it,” He said. “They know I’m here, so if they need help they’ll say it.”

Y/n winced at the sound of a loud crash of metal, followed by a car alarm, then an “I’m okay!” From Itadori. She looked back to the white-haired sorcerer.

“Really? Cause I’m pretty sure your project just slammed into a car.”

“Yeah, he did,” Gojo sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “Anyway, how’s Okaasan?”

“The same,” Y/n replied. “Sho’s keeping an eye on her for now. She wants me to visit her tomorrow. She also asked that you come as well.”

“She’s been asking for me a lot lately,” He hummed, looking down at his students.

“She misses you, I suppose. Sho was right when he said she’s beginning to lose her memory,” She said, following his gaze to see Megumi crash into Itadori’s chest, making them both fall back. “She hardly remembers Sho’s wife, Naomi. She thinks she's just one of the nurses now.”

“Hm,”

“Say, Satoru...did Itadori just say Sukuna’s name?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I think he did.”