|𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑|

“𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. Our job is to figure out who placed it, and take both the curtain and the curse down,” Y/n explained.

“Got it,” Itadori said, nodding in confirmation. Y/n took her gaze from him, focusing it on the curtain as they approached.

“If it’s nothing big, Yuuji, I want you to exorcise it,” She said.

“Oh, sure. Can I ask why though?” He said. “Usually you jump to do it. Especially if you seem in a bad mood, like now.”

“I’m just...agitated is all,” She replied, rubbing under her eye. “But if you think you can’t do it--”

“I can do it!” He interjected. “You can count on me, Y/n-sensei!”

“Good,” She said, a brief smile flashing on her lips. “Are you ready?”

“Hell yeah, I am!” He said, grinning widely. They entered the curtain and were immediately washed with a powerful amount of cursed energy. Itadori gasped, and Y/n tensed, her guard immediately raising.

“W-what the hell is this? This feels like Gojo-sensei…” Itadori muttered.

“No, it’s something much worse,” Y/n said quietly. “Change of plan, I’m taking this curse down.”

“I can still help you!” He said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Y/n saw something flash in the corner of her eye.

“Get down!” She yelled, shoving the boy to the ground, covering his face as what looked like small pellets flew above their heads at dangerous speeds. The corner of her lip pulled back in a snarl, her sharp eyes looking around.

“S-sensei?”

“That bastard. I should have known…” She muttered, standing up. She offered a hand to Itadori, pulling him onto his feet. “You’re still being processed as a Grade 1 sorcerer, but I’m going to treat you like one. So, before I explain anything, if you don’t want to--”

“I said it before, didn’t I? I’m helping you, no matter what,” He said firmly. She exhaled, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

“Alright, fine. But don’t blame me if you end up dead,” She said, rolling her shoulders around.

“Yeah right. So, what’s the curse? Special Grade? Does it have one of Sukuna’s fingers?” He asked.

“Nope, this is much worse,” She said. “The curse we’re dealing with is the same one I’ve warned you about for months.”

It clicked in Itadori’s mind. “You mean…?”

“Yeah,” She sighed, dropping her arms after stretching them above her head. “Our opponent is Rokuro.”