|𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘|

"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!"

Ieiri bounced from her seat, skipping across the room to wrap the girl in her arms. Y/n laughed softly, returning the embrace with a smile. Geto stood up, smiling as Satoru followed his movements.

“So what’s it like being a young mother?” The dark-haired woman asked. Y/n placed a hand on the back of her neck, shooting them a nervous, closed-eye smiled.

“It’s hard that’s for sure,” She said. “But it’s not so bad. It was hard to say goodbye to him this morning, though. I’m used to taking him from the crib and rocking with him, but I didn’t this morning.”

“What did you name him?” Geto asked. Y/n’s smile brightened.

“Isamu. It means ‘brave’ and ‘courageous’,” She replied.

“Pictures! I need to see him!” Ieiri said. “Is he cute?”

“He’s adorable, look,” Y/n took her phone and showed the two others, excitedly telling them about her newborn son.

Gojo scowled from across the room where he leaned against the wall. His gaze was torn away from Y/n, back down to his feet. Why was she parading around pictures of her brat? So what? She had a baby with another man. No big deal.

Yet…

He couldn’t help the feeling of jealousy in his veins. He wished she would’ve married him, and had his child, rather than that motherfucker, Shinohara Rokuro. Damn. He couldn’t even call Y/n by her last name anymore. Instead of being the L/n Y/n he grew up with, he was now looking at Shinohara Y/n. The shy girl he met when he was six and she was five, who hid behind her mother’s legs the first time she saw him; the girl who couldn’t stop staring at his eyes, was now married, and with a child no less.

“Hey, Satoru, come look at this,” Geto said with a smile, looking to his white-haired friends, whose scowl disappeared.

“No thanks. Babies are weird and wrinkly,” He said, waving a hand over his shoulder as he pushed off the wall and walked away.

It should have been him.

He walked outside, breathing in the scent of flowers surrounding the outside of the school. He took his hands from his pockets, folding them behind his head as he stared up at the sky. Blue was Y/n’s second favorite color. F/c was her first, and she always would laugh and say nothing could beat that color. The wind blew, rustling his loose clothing and causing the trees to sway with the breeze. Sensing a hefty amount of cursed energy, he turned to see Y/n standing a few feet behind him.

Her hands were crossed over her chest, but not in a dominant manner; it was more like she was hugging herself. She tucked a strand of hair back from her face. She’d cut it shorter since he last saw her. She wore a soft expression, one full of kindness and remorse. He wondered if she looked at Rokuro the same way.

“I’m sorry if I upset you,” She said softly.

“You didn’t,” He replied.

She shifted on her feet. “I...wanted to tell you something,”

“What is it?” He asked. Y/n let her arms fall to her sides.

“I wish it would have been you.”

His eyes widened. He quickly flicked his eyes to her, meeting her glossy e/c orbs. A frown was on her lips, and her chest rose and fell with a heavy breath.

“What?” He asked.

“I wish you would have been the one I married. Maybe then, I wouldn’t look at my own son and only see his bastard father in him. Maybe then, I wouldn’t regret my family’s decision...and…” Y/n began to turn away.

“Maybe I wouldn’t miss you so much, Gojo Satoru.”

He stared up at his ceiling, arms folded behind his head. He’d been lying there for almost two hours, his mind keeping him awake. Where could she have gone? Running away was off the list. Y/n wouldn’t. She had to have been kidnapped. And he knew by whom.

He fisted the pillow under his head. Why? What was the reason he was resurrected? Why would-

Gojo sat up at the sound of the front door opening and shutting. He sprang to his feet, picking up on that familiar amount of cursed energy. He jogged down the hall after hearing the fridge door shut.

“You make it hard to come home peacefully when you keep breaking into my house like that,”

Y/n stood in the middle of the kitchen, a box of leftover katsudon in her hands. Bandages covered her torso, wrapping down to her fingertips on her left hand. She walked with a limp as she walked towards the couch, wincing as she sat down.

“Where’s Rokuro?” The sorcerer demanded. Y/n shrugged as she shoved some rice into her mouth.

“Probably resurrecting again,” She replied, swallowing the food before continuing. “I’ve already killed him twice, and he popped back up both times, so maybe third’s time a charm.”

“He’s repeatedly coming back?”

“Apparently,” She said, stirring the food around. “Either that or…”

She cast her gaze to him, and he could see how tired she really must have been. Her left eye was a little red, meaning her curse had been overused.

“...Rokuro is immortal.”

“You don’t think that’s true, do you?” He asked.

Y/n shrugged once more. “There’s nothing that says he is, or he isn’t. I just know I need to figure out a way to kill him, and kill him for good.”

“How badly are you hurt?” Satoru asked, sitting across from her.

“A few broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, maybe a torn tendon in my thigh. Some stab wounds and lashes in my back,” She said.

“Stand up,” He said, taking the box of food from her hands before tossing it away. He slid off his hoodie before handing it to her.

“I don’t want to go to the hospital tonight, Satoru,” She said.

“I don’t care. I’ll buy you more food when we get there,” He said. She sighed deeply before holding her hand out. Gojo took it, pulling her to her feet as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. He grabbed her arms and wrapped them around his neck before lifting her.

“Just...tell me it’s fine...I don’t care if you lie,” She whispered, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

“I don’t have to lie. You’re with me after all, aren’t you, Y/n?”

He felt her lips curl into a smile.

|•°|

(Gif not mine)