|𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍|

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐠𝗼𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬(?)

“𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 use this one or this one?”

She coughed, blood splattering on the ground under her. Rokuro peered down at her, raising his eyebrows as he lowered the belts he was currently picking between.

“Oh my, that looks a little painful,” He said. “Would you like another glass of water?”

“F-fuck off!” She spat, jerking away from him. The last glass of water he offered her, she was spitting out as small sharps of glass cut the inside of her throat. He grinned down at her, a chuckle passing over his lips. She grunted in pain as he shoved her pack onto the ground with his foot.

“That’s not how I told you to speak, Y/n-chan,” He sighed. “I thought for sure I had you trained this time.”

“I’m not some dog, you bastard!” She snapped, earning another hard kick to her abdomen, making her wince.

“You spread your legs enough like a bitch in heat,” He scoffed, landing a hard blow to her face. When he moved his foot, blood poured down her face from her nose, dripping over her lips. Her face slowly relaxed from contorting in pain, a seductive smirk spreading across her lips. She peeled opened her eyes, gazing at him with shimmering e/c orbs.

“You’re just mad because I don’t spread them for you,”

His eyes widened at her words, as he dropped the chain in shock. She laughed loudly as she sat up, her shoulders shaking as she continued to giggle. He stared down at her, anger slowly crawling on his face.

“Aw, did I manage to piss you off, Ro?” She purred, earning a hard slap across her face. Rokuro drew his hand back, now stained with the blood from her face. Her tongue shot out and swiped across her bottom lip, collecting the blood forming from her now busted lip as she gazed back at him.

“Know your place, slut,” He snapped.

“Or what?” She rasped, looking up at him as he pushed her back down. “You can’t break me from pain, dumbass.”

“Do you know why I chose this room, in particular, Y/n?” He asked, settling on the bed. Y/n sat up once more, propping her back to the wall. She turned her gaze down to her feet.

“You’re a sick fuck,” She whispered. He grinned maliciously.

“This is where everything happened,” He sighed, picking one of the stuffed bears from the bed. “This is where we decided we would provide an heir.”

“No,” She said quietly. “It’s where you decided to provide an heir. I wanted a child to love. You wanted a child to weaponize.”

“And it looks like it came out your way, didn’t it?” He asked, tossing the bear to her feet.