|𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄|

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 18. 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 :)

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 soft thud, her lips connected with Gojo’s in a heated kiss. His large hands grabbed her hips like a vice; she was sure there’d be bruises there in the morning. And she had the feeling it wouldn’t be the only bruises she’d end up with. He tugged at her kimono tie, making her separate their lips to snap at him.

“W-wait until we at least get in the room, you horny bastard,” She hissed, swatting his hands away. He loomed over his, hot breath fanning against her neck.

“Then hurry up and open the damn door,” He whispered huskily, making a shudder run down her spine. She wiggled from his grip, spinning to face the door of her apartment.

“Satoru!” She whined, swatting behind her as she felt his hands caressing her ass as she tried to unlock the door. “You’re like a fucking dog! Hold on a minute!”

“I’ve waited long enough,” He snatched the keys from her hands, easily entering them into the lock before kicking the door open, grabbing the woman, and tossing her over his shoulder.

“S-Satoru!” She yelled, hitting the middle of his back. He pushed open the door to her bedroom. Their bedroom. Various articles of their mixed clothing were tossed on the floor near the hamper, neither of them having a good enough aim to actually make it in the basket once they came home. The curtain was still open from a few days ago, allowing moonlight to pool into the room.

Gojo tossed Y/n onto the bed, making her body bounce along with the springs. He was on her in an instant, lips smashing against hers as he grabbed the string of her kimono. She laced her hands into his hair, running her hands through the soft and thick white strands. She gasped at the feeling of the cool air wafting over her bare skin as the kimono was pulled from her body.

“Sit up,” He whispered, helping her maneuver from the clothing before mindlessly tossing it to the side. “Fuck.”

His hands cupped her breasts over the fabric of her white bralette, his lips attaching to her neck. She groaned, her hands reaching for the tie of his own kimono. Usually, he would pin her hands above her head and tell her she had to earn it first, but tonight, he let her do as she pleased. And she took advantage of it, too. Lifting her hips, she wrapped her legs around his waist before putting her hands on his shoulders, rolling them over so she was on top.

“You’re oddly quiet tonight, Princess,” He hummed, slapping her ass and making her jolt against him.

“I’m thinking,” She huffed, leaning down to kiss along his chest.