|𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄|

𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 made the woman wince, and for her body to curl in on itself more in her light slumber. A voice called out to open the door, as she blinked awake. She was calmed by the scent of a familiar, and expensive, cologne, and closed her eyes once more. Slender fingers ran through her hair as she began to drift off.

“I-is that Y/n-sensei?”

Her eyes shot open, and she quickly sat up, whipping her head to the sound of the voice. Itadori, Kugisaki, and Fushiguro all stood in her living room, looking down at her while giggling. Gojo chuckled behind her, his hand rubbing up and down her back.

“What the fuck are you three doing here?” She huffed, falling back onto Gojo’s lap as she closed her eyes. “And if any of you say anything about work or curses, I’m killing you.”

“Nope,” Itadori hummed.

“Don’t tell us you forgot what today was, Y/n-sensei!” Kugisaki gasped.

“Uh, Saturday? My fucking day off?” She said, feeling Gojo drape his arm over her stomach.

“It’s October 12th,” The older man said.

October 12th? So what? What was the big deal? It was only--

“Oh, shit that stupid damn party,” She snapped. “Goddammit.”

“Wake up and get dressed, Y/n-sensei! Me and you are going shopping!” Kugisaki said, grabbing the woman by her hands before pulling her from the bed. Y/n’s eyes widened and she yelled as she rolled onto the floor.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HOUSE?!” Y/n yelled to the floor. She pushed herself up and grabbed Kugisaki by her collar and started dragging her behind her.

“Wh-wha-wha--”

“Good luck, Nobara-kun!” Gojo called, standing up. “Y/n’s not a morning person!”

“What time is it?” He heard her call from her bedroom.

“Nine in the morning--”

“WHAT?! I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!”

“Sensei, what about this one?”

Y/n looked up to see Kugisaki holding up a long red dress. “Didn’t you already buy me a dress? I’ll just wear it,” She shrugged.

“Well fine. I’ll get one to match you,” She said. “Should I?”

“Nobara, do what you want,” She said. “I’ll pay for your dress either way.”

“Wait, what?” The light-brown-haired girl looked up in shock. “Y/n-sensei you don’t--”

“I don’t care to,” She said, taking the black dress from a rack. She held it up to the teen girl, tilting her head slightly. “This one looks cute.”