two

iMessage
[ chismosas ]
elizabeth - liz 🧚🏻‍♀️
scarlett - s 🪴
joslyn - josie 🐮

liz 🧚🏻‍♀️
when you coming over ?
s 🪴
liz shes barely landing

josie 🐮
geez tm

liz 🧚🏻‍♀️
whyyyyy

josie 🐮
liz its 1 in the morning

s 🪴
desperate much ?

josie 🐮
look ill be with you all day tm

liz 🧚🏻‍♀️
you come to my house ?
s 🪴
no she won't

josie 🐮
ill be there in the morning

liz 🧚🏻‍♀️
yay

s 🪴
good night

josie 🐮
night girls

end of messages

۵ A Day with Lizzie ۵

new day - 9am in los angeles - Mid July

Josie's pov

I woke up around 9am after a long flight. Lizzie was calling my phone. Five missed calls from her, yay. I got up and started walking out to my living room. Then walks in Lizzie. "Lizzie?" I said looking at her. "What you weren't answering your phone" she said shrugging her shoulder as she closed the door.

"I want my key back" I said as she moved me into my room. She made me change for brunch. After changing, I grabbed my shoes and walked with her to her car. "I need coffee" i said and she handed me a cup or coffee. She knows me to well.

We got some brunch and then I dragged her to the flower stand. She bought me some flowers. "So Chris comes on Saturday so in two days" she said and I looked at her like go on.

"Well we gonna have a small get together with the cast to celebrating how well civil war did " she said and I already knew where she was going with this "I'll go" i said with a smile. She did a little happy dance.

Afterwards, she made me help her clean her house for Saturday. "Liz they not coming until two days why clean now" i said grunting as i got out her car. "Because it's a mess" she said and I walked in. She wasn't lying. I helped her clean the entire house.

which I may add took two hours. We ordered in some pizza and watched Gilmore girls. "So you finally get to meet seb" liz said as we ate pizza on her couch. "He's coming?" I asked and she nodded yeah. Sebastian is my second celebrity crush after Chris evans. Chris knows that he's my number one. Seb doesn't. I've never actually met him in person.

The party is to celebrate how well avengers civil war did in the box office. So I'll finally get to meet seb since he's in the movie. That when I heard, "sleepover?" Liz asked and smiled and nodded yes. We called scarlett over and she said she'd be here soon. The rest of the night we spent watching movies and singing u til we all fell asleep in her living room.

Instagram

liked by joslynmartinez, chrisevans and 198,779,989 others elizabetholsen : had to buy her flowers so she could be happy

elizabetholsen : had to buy her flowers so she could be happy

featured comments

joslynmartinez : you walked into my apartment !
elizabetholsen : i recall no such thing
chrisevans : you never buy me flowers
elizabetholsen : thats bc your not josie
robertdowneyjr : how is it that you get her first
elizabetholsen : bc im her favorite
tomholland2013 : liz you have to share
elizabetholsen : never 😇
scartlettjohansson : that or pizza
elizabetholsen : very much true