ninety four

۵ suprise ۵

November 8th, 2020
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

"Mmm good morning" seb said kissing my head as my eyes started to open. "Morning" I said giving him a peck. "chris said he would bring dodgers over today" he said getting out of a bed. I reached for one his shirts and threw it on.

"Aw yay" I said smiling as I got out of bed. We walked out to the kitchen and made breakfast. "Hey hubby" I said as the door opened and chris walked in with dodge. "Morning guys" chris said closing the door behind him.

Dodge ran to me and tackled me with kisses. "Good morning to you too dodge" I said petting him. "I'm gonna pick the lunch after my meeting and then we can watch a movie" chris stated. "Cool lizzie is coming over around one" I said as I sat on the floor with dodge.

"Thanks for watching dodge" chris said. "Of course you know josie loves him" seb said. Chris said goodbye and went to his meeting. We laid on the couch together while dodger napped on the floor. "guess what" i said.

"you got me candy" he said smiling. "No" I said looking at him. "i ordered a ukulele" i said smiling. "why" he asked me. "bc the piano is hard to learn" I said looking at him. While he played with my hair, I started to feel queezy.

i quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. i threw up quite a lot. "are you okay josie" seb said as he held my hair back and rubbed my back. "yeah i don't know why i feel sick" i said wiping my mouth. I brushed my teeth and walked back out.

"why are you smiling so hard right now, i just threw up" I said looking at him confused. "because darling, when was the last time you had your period?" he asked me and i said last month. "you had your period the first week of october, meaning you should've already had your period." He said with a smile on his face.

"oh shit" i said realizing where he was going with this. "we could be pregnant" he said smiling. i gave him a look. "sorry you might be pregnant" he said correcting himself.

"wait did you really keep track of my cycle" i said looking at him shocked at the fact he remembered. He nodded his head and smile. "Let's go to the store, I'll drive and get you a shake" he said getting up.

"you had me at shake" i said as I grabbed dodgers leash. We got in the car and went to the store. we grabbed a box of pregnancy tests and some shakes. We walked dodger around the beach for a bit before heading home.

We got home and I took dodge off the leash. "Take it" he said pushing me into the bathroom. I peed on the stick and we sat on the bathroom toilet waiting for the result to pop up.

"has it been three minutes" he asked me for the third time. "No it's been a minute" I said as I played with my necklace. "You okay?" He asked me knowing I was anxious since I was playing my necklace and wedding ring.

"yeah I'm okay" I said looking at him as I sat on his lap. "Okay you turn it over" I said looking at him. He brought the test infront of us and on the count of three, he flipped it over.

positive

i was pregnant. i was filled with joy but anxious filled into my body too. "we're having a baby" he said looking at me with a smile. "hey you okay" he asked me. "seb there's something i have to tell you" I said looking at him. "what is it baby?" he said looking concerned.

"i've miscarried before and i am scared my body will do it again and then i will hurt you" i said looking at him as tears filled my eyes. "baby, it's okay. i am sorry you had to go through that but i want you to know i will always love you no matter what" he said holding my face in his hands. "Listen to me your body is perfect and I will be with you every step of the way, because I'm with you tik the end of the line" he said wiping my tearing.

i let out a small giggle because of the ending of his sentence. "knew I'd get you to smile" he said smiling back at me. "thank you" I said as he hugged me. "I'm gonna be a sad" he said raising his eyes brows with a smirk on his face.

"Then we heard Lizzie walk in the house. "We really need to stop giving her our spare keys" i said as we walked out the bathroom. "where's Evans?" Lizzie asked.

"He should be coming with the food soon" I said sitting on the couch. "Cool, so what are we watching?" Lizzie asked sitting next to me. "Whatever you girls want." Seb said.

We flipped through Netflix until we found a movie to watch. Chris came with food. We had ate food, watched movies and played games. We honestly do this every week because being in quarantine sucks. So we just visit each other to not go insane.

Seb and I pinky promised to not say word to anyone until we get a doctors appointment set up and have an ultrasound done.

end of chapter.