three

Josie's pov

I woke up to a call from Chris. "Hey hubby" I said answering the phone and I heard him laugh. Apparently him and sebastian are waiting at the airport for liz to pick them up. I told him we'd be there soon. "Liz get up" I said kicking her foot. She groaned no.

"Liz we need to pick up Chris" I said and she looked at her phone. She mumbled crap under breath. The three of us were in pjs. "Look liz you and josie pick them up, I'll clean" scarlett said as Liz got up. Liz gave scarlett a spare key to lock up. Liz and I went in our pjs to pick them up.

We picked up coffee along the way because both of us needed it. As we pulled up, you could see them waiting for us. "Hide the coffee" I said as they approached the car. "Where?!" Liz said panicking. I got down and ran up to Chris.

I hugged him and said "hubby missed you" with a smile. Liz got down the car and walked up to us. "Your not slick we know you got coffee" Chris said and Liz and gave a small laugh and said no at the end. "It's bad enough I'm in pjs" Liz said and he just looked at us.

"Josie this is seb, seb this is Josie" Lizzie said introducing us. We said hi and gave an awkward hug. We got in the car and started driving back. "Liz drop me off so I can change" I said and she looked at me sad. "No" she said and faced the street.

"Liz" Chris said and she looked at him through the mirror. "Fine" she said mumbling. As we pulled up to my apartment complex I looked at her with my hand. "What?" She said and I moved my hand and she just looked at me.

"They key Elizabeth" I said and I pointed at my key. "What no! Why?" She said looking at me. "Elizabeth Chase Olsen you came into my apartment in the morning key please" I said and she gasped at the fact I used her full name. Anyone who knows me knows that if I call you by your full name it's serious. She handed it over.

"See you guys later, nice meeting you sebastian" I said as I hopped out the car. I got into my apartment and took a shower. Liz texted to be over by 7. So I took a 2 hour nap and woke up at 6.

I changed into my outfit for the night. Liz told me to spend the night again so I decided to order an Uber. As I waited for the Uber I got a call from liz. She just told me to hurry. I told her I'd be there soon.

At Liz's place - 7:30pm

"The life of the party is here" I said walking in to liz's living room. "Baby!" Liz said hugging me. I greeted everyone and got a drink. "Okay liv you can't let me get wasted got it" i said looking at her and she smiled.

Liz gave a whole speech about infinity war and how well it's doing. I told Chris he should of kept his beard. So I made a little speech. "Now I'm no avenger but I'm married to one and let's take a minute of silence to remember nomad Steve god was he hot" I said as Chris's and I laughed. "Enough drinks for you"Lizzie said pointing at us so Chris picked me up as we team away from her.

Then Chris put me down. I walked over to Liz. "Your drunk drunk" Sebastian said looking at me. "Actually I'm just drunk" I said. "She's Mexican so she's not a lightweight like mr mackie over there or Tom" Liz said and sebastian was laughing.

I followed liz to her room. "What are we doing here" I said as I put my drink down. She opened her bottom drawers and scoured for something. "Aha" she said pulled out bathing suits. "Night swimming" I said looking at her and she nodded yes. She made me change with her.

Then she handed me a bunch of boy shorts. "What boy clothes are more comfy" she said I nodded my head yes because well it's true. We got back downstairs and Liz yelled "we are swimming and I don't take no as an answer" she said. We handed out the boy shorts and a swimsuit for scarlett.

I helped get the lights on outside. "Josie get the speaker from the living room" Liz yelled and I nodded my head. I walked inside and saw Chris sneaking in another drink. "You never saw me" Chris said and smiled at him. I walked into the living room and found the speaker.

That's when Sebastian got out the bathroom. He looked good. "Come on let's go" I said looking at him with a smile. We walked outside and Liz played some music. The water was freezing I have no clue how liz is in the water. Chris well he's drunk so makes sense. Robert and Mark were in hot tub. Renner and Rudd were also in the pool. Then Chris got out and walked towards me.

"Here take the shot before scarlett sees you" Chris said handing me a shot. Of course I took it and smiled at him. "Now!" Chris yelled and next thing I know is someone is picking me up from. Behind. "Sebastian Stan don't you da—" I said as he threw me in the pool. It was freezing. I got up and flipped them both off. Then Chris got back in and I got on his shoulder and put his head under water.

"I hate you" I said and he just laughed. After swimming for a bit we decided to go back in to watch a movie. Most of us were crashing except Robert, Mark, Rudd and renner. I walked up to sebastian in the kitchen and flipped him off.

"Uh what was that for" he said pretending to be hurt. "For throwing me in the pool" I said and walked away. I asked Liz for a hoodie to wear over my swimsuit. "Here take this one" she said as she picked up the one closest to her.

I put it on and walked into the kitchen to get a bowl of popcorn. "That's my hoodie how's you get it?" Sebastian said looking at me and Chris just smiled and walked away. "Liz" I said with a smile as I took the bowl of popcorn. I sat next to Liz on the couch and we all watched a movie for the rest of the night.

end of chapter.