thirteen

Josie's pov

It started getting late so I was going home. "Lizzie you coming?" I asked looking at her. "No I drove" she said as she grabbed her phone. "Chris?" I asked and he said mackie would take him home. "Josie can you take me home" a drunken Tom said getting up from the couch.

Seb helped me get him in my car. "Need a ride birthday boy" I said as we closed the door. "Meh Mackie can take me" seb said with a smile. "I'll take you home" I said as I walked to the drivers side. We both got in and dropped off Tom at his apartment. We walked him all the way up. "Tom do you need us to stay?" I said as he ploy he's himself onto his bed.

He mumbled something and threw a thumbs up. We left him water, Advil and a bucket by his bed. We walked out and got back in the car. "So how was your birthday" I said and I drove to his place. "Amazing until some cakes me in the face" he said looking at me. "Huh wonder who would do that to you" I said holding in my giggle.

"I think it was you" he said as I parked my car. "I recall no such thing" I said looking at him. "You coming down?" He asked me and I gave him a weird face. "It's late and I need to get home to shower thanks to someone" I said I picked ups strand of my hair.

"Your right it's late you shouldn't be driving" he said as he pulled Jets out the ignition. "Seb i gotta go shower" i said holding my hand out for my keys. He got out the car and started walking away. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got down and followed him. He had the audacity to lock my car leaving me no choice but to follow him.

Once we got to his apartment, I looked at him with my pouty face. "Seb my keys" i said and he looked at me with a laugh. "Your already here soo" he said walking away from. "Seb i need to shower" I said and crossed my arms. "Your cute mad" he said laughing.

"Your not the one with frosting in your hair so" I said and held my hand out once again. "Tell you what you stay we can just cuddle and I'll buy you pizza tomorrow" he said. I have it some thought because pizza is my favorite. "Deal as long as you drive" i said and he agreed.

I borrowed a tee shirt of his and one of his boxers. I went in the shower while he changed in his room. Looks like I'm going to have to wash my hair with dove for men. Once o finished my showed, I changed in the bathroom. His shirt fit me pretty big. I dryer my hair as much as I could with my towel and walked out.

He was just walking back into his room. I got in his bed and we talked about his day. "Your hair smells good" he said giving a giggle. Asshole. He knew I wanted my own shower. "You must love how your hair smells then after every shower" I said looking up at him.

He smiled at me and I just giggle. I felt like being bold like he was today in the bathroom before Tom came in. So I kissed him and he kissed back. I sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. One thing led to another and you get the gist.

Next morning

I woke up in sebs bed and he wasn't in it. So I got up and walked to his kitchen to see him coming in with a box of pizza. "Is that for me?" I said jokingly with a giggle. "A promise is a promise" he said handing me plate. We ate some pizza as we watched tv. After an hour of watching tv, I headed back home to change and take a good shower.

I ended up lounging at home for the rest of the day. That was until lizzie came over. "Hey Liz" I said as she sat down at the edge of my bed. "What's wrong" I asked as she looked at me sad. "I'm bored, I wanna go on a vacation" she said I looked at her like seriously.

"Then go on one" I said as she laid down on my lap. "Where though? With who?" She said looking at me as I played with her hair. I shrugged my shoulders and she proceeded to groan. "I'm going to Italy for 3 days on the 20th for modeling" I said and she looked at me with her thinking face.

She smiled big and I just knew she got an idea in her head. "What if we go to Italy and we stay longer!" She said looking at me happy as Lizzie could be. " I guess we can" I said and she quickly whipped her phone out to text the group chat.

end of chapter.