eighty nine

۵ let's get married ۵

June 10, 2020
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

Today is the day. The day I marry the love of my life. The girls and I woke up around 5 in the morning and had coffee. We all went to the beach and watched the sunrise. "This is it" gigi said smiling.

"Now i can't wait to hear you vowels for him" Margot said happily. "Not me eww" Lizzie said jokingly. "Come on let's get food please" I said standing up from the sand. We all got up and went back to the house with breakfast.

We had pancakes, French toast, eggs, hash brown and bacon all set up. We ate breakfast while watching white chicks to get us laughing and not crying. Then hair and make up arrived around 7.

We all got our hair done and make up. I had hair done with beach waves and pinned back. My make up was simple and light. The girls put their bridesmaid dresses on. They all had a baby pink dress. Except each style was different to fit each bridesmaids to their aesthetic.

I wore a simple white wedding dress that was tight fitting, low v neck in the front, crystals along the waist line and an open back. I wore simple white heels with my vail. "Baby you are the cutest!" Lizzie said looking at me with tears. "Are those tears?" I said in shock.

"Shut up" she said smiling. We took a few photos and then started to get ready to go the church and meet up with everyone else.

Seb's pov

Alarm went off at 5am and the boys all went outside to watch the sun rise. Josie and I promised we would watch the sunrise as a symbol to our new chapter in life opening up. "This it, you will no longer be single" Mackie said looking at me as we walked to breakfast.

"Unless someone steps in" I said jokingly while looking at Chris. "Never man, she finally genuinely happy and I can't take that" he said giving me a hug.

"Alright now give me like 10 more years before you guys make me a grandpa" robert said as we walked to the car to go eat breakfast. "Aww I want them to have a baby though" Tom stated as he got in the car.

"Right no babies" he said after rdj gave him the stare. We went back to Robert's house and had breakfast before getting ready. "Now just letting you know if you get cold feet, and you try running away good luck" Robert said getting up to change.

"What do you mean?" Mackie asked him as the boys were confused as well. "Well I have security at every exit if at any moment you try and leave they will tackle you" he said with a smile on his face.

"Wasn't planning on it anyways" I said smiling back at him. "Alright let's get you ready to marry the girl of your dreams" Mackie said patting me on the back. I chuckled and walked into the dressing room, to get ready.

After we got dressed, took photos it was time to head to the church. The church was set up beautifully like josie wanted it. Is men waited in the men's room until it was time.

"Now I'm gonna go so I can get ready to walk her and all" Chris said giving me a hug before leaving. People were starting to arrive. Robert told us to wait here and he would get us when it's time

Josie's pov

Us girls were in the girls room waiting for the time to walk down the isle. I took a deep breath before Robert came in to check in on us. Then Chris walked in. "You ready?" He asked me with a smile.

"No" I blurted out and everyone looked at me.

"Josie?" Chris asked me looking confused. "It's just this doesn't feel right" I stated taking a seat on the chair next to me. "See you are giving her second thoughts Chris !" Lizzie flicked him in the head.

"But josie I thought you love him" Lizzie said bending down to look at me. "No I do, I really do. That's the scary part." I said looking up at her.

"I am genuinely happy chris, it scares me because things never go my way" I said standing up looking at the full length mirror. "Everytime something good comes my way something always ruins it and I don't know if I am ready for that" I said looking at Chris.

"Joslyn Amora Martinez, you deserve this. I promise you nothing will go wrong because this is you genuine happiness and you will get it" he said reassuring me it will be okay.

"Christopher Robert Evans, you can't call me by my full name only I do that but you are right it's going to be okay and it will be totally okay if you object" I said winking at him with a smile.

I made him chuckle then he said "that's my girl" with a smile. "I sure am" I said smiling back. All the girls sighed in relief. "What do you say we walk you down the isle?" Chris said holding his arm out for me to link.

"Fuck it" I said shrugging my shoulders as we linked arms. We took a deep breath and opened the door to where we would meet Robert to walk down the isle.

end of chapter.