fifty six

۵ 4th of July ۵

July 4, 2018

Josie's pov

It's the 4th of July today. We woke up around 10 in the morning ate breakfast. Then Lizzie and I went grocery shopping for today's barbecue. Lizzie and I prepped everything for them. I decided to bake a cake for Chris. So I got started on that. Then as the cake was baking i went to take a shower.

After my shower, i wore a red dress with little floral detail on it. "Ouu look at my baby" seb said as I walked out the bathroom drying my hair. "Stawwwph" i said smiling at him. "You gonna shower?" I asked him as he picked some clothes out. He said yea and I made a sad face. "It will be quick okay" he said kissing my head.

I walked back to the kitchen to start decorating the cake. I put the cake in the fridge to cool while I prepped the decorations. "Don't touch" i said slapping Mackie hand as he went in for the m&ms. No one questioned my cake which is funny to me. I decorated the cake all nice and pretty. I hid it in the fridge until it was time.

The boys made some chicken, hot links, burgers and hot dogs. I made some arroz y frijoles to have on the side. Lizzie made a salad and some bread rolls. We all sat down outside and ate our food. The boys wanted to play charades. So Lizzie and I were a team. Needles to say Lizzie and I crushed it.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The sun was starting to set, which meant cake time. We were all watching the sun set once again. I got up from Seb's lap but he pulled me by waist to stay. "I'll be right back promise" I said as I got up and walked into the kitchen. I put three candles on the cake. So it was one candle with the number 1 and two candles with the number 0.

I lit the candles and walked outside singing happy birthday. They all looked at me confused but still sang along with me. "Make a wish captain Rogers" I said as I held the close infront of Chris. He laughed, made a wish and blew his candles out.

"Still don't get it his birthday passed" mackie said looking at me. "It's steve Rogers birthday duh" I said as Lizzie cut a piece of cake. We ate some cake then the fireworks started. I grabbed a blanket and sat on Seb's lap again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight.

We watched the fireworks out from the backyard porch. Lizzie walked inside then came back out with sparklers. We used the sparklers and took photos. Then Chris came over and took our phones. "What give it back" Lizzie said turning around to see him place them on the table.

"Oh hey babe" I said smiling as I hugged seb who walked over to us. Then next thing I know i am being picked up and so is Lizzie. Chris carried Lizzie and seb carried me. We were confused but rolled with it. Then I realized we are going towards the water.

"Sebastian Stan don't you dare" I said looking at him while my hands wrapped around his neck. "Your gonna love the water" Chris yelled as Lizzie was smacking his chest. "Christopher Robert Evans and Sebastian Stan don't you dare" I said as I started hitting Seb's chest.

Then next thing lizzie and I know is we are in the air falling into the water. "Seriously" both Lizzie and I said once we resurfaced. We flipped them off as the laughed at us. We ended up staying in the ocean for a bit.

Then we got out and went to change out clothes. I wrote so spandex and one of Seb's shirt. We were having a movie night. We all agreed on the sandlot because it one of the best movies to watch.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

I was laying in the bed on my phone when seb laid in between my legs. "Hey blue eyes" I said looking at him as he looked up at me. "Hey curly headed cutie" he said with a big smile on his face. I started playing with curly messy hair while he just wrapped his arms around my waist with his head laying on my tummy.

God I love this man. We stayed like that for 20 minutes just in bed together. I noticed he was tarting to fall asleep. So I reached for a blanket and covered his body with it. Making sure I didn't wake him up while he slept on my stomach.

I whispered into his ear buenas noches mi amor. I could see a little smile grow on his face. "Are you fake sleeping right now?" I said looking at him. "No" he said with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. I gave a small giggle and smiled at him. "Go to sleep loser" I said looking at him.

end of chapter.