twenty seven

۵ It's Gonna Be Okay ۵

Josie's pov

Seb knocked on the bathroom door once again. I grabbed the candle lit in the bathroom and out it by my thighs. My big thighs, oh how much I've hate them. It's one of the reasons I choose to burn myself in that area. Tears rolled my cheeks when I heard the lock being picked.

There walked in a worried seb as he looked at me sitting on the floor, back up against the wall and a candle burning my inner thighs. He kneeled down in front of me and took the candle away from. His back up against the toilet seat and he pulled me in between his legs.

He stroke my hair and gave him head kisses as I held his forearm which wrapped around my chest. "Josie don't listen to them okay" he whispered in to my ear as he held me. We just laid there on the bathroom floor for an hour. That was until Chris called Seb.

"We are supposed to be at Chris' place" I said looking up at him. I got up and changed out of these clothes. I put some leggings and a hoodie. "Jo he said we don't have to go" Seb said popping his head in the room. "Can we please go" i said and he nodded his head yeah.

We drove to chris's place, he was visiting his family. The whole ride there was silent. Once we got chris place, i was greeted my dodger. I hugged him and gave him some love. Lizzie walked out the kitchen. She came over and hugged me.

The minute she hugged me, I broke inside. She just kept whispering, I know. Dodger kept licking me when I was crying. "Hey dodge come here" i heard chris call for him. "It's okay" i said wiping my tears and gave dodger a big hug and belly rub.

We sat on the couch and Chris played my it's gonna be okay playlist we made to listen when I'm crying. After the first song I hugged them all. "I love you guys" I said giving a small laugh with tears running down my face. "And you too dodger" I said as I pet him.

"What do you say we watch white chicks and I'll let you say all the lines" Chris said as he turned the tv on. "Wait really" I said with a smile because I know how much he hates when I do that. We just all sat there on the couch cuddling as we watched the movie.

Next morning

I woke up in the middle of night in the couch with seb sleeping next to me and Lizzie on the side. I got up and grabbed seb's car keys. I grabbed stuff to bake cupcakes and make breakfast. I got back and everyone was still sleeping.

I baked chocolate cupcakes with homemade butter cream frosting. I also made pancakes that is how stressed I am. The seb woke up and looked over the couch and saw me. He came and hugged me from behind. "Good morning" he said as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"I bake when I'm stress" I said and hugged him back. He tried my cupcake and smiled. "Mmm just as delicious as your kisses" he said and I smiled kissing him. He then took me to the backyard to sit and watch the morning sun.

"How you doing jo?" He asked me as I sat on his lap. "I think I'll be okay"I said as I laid my head back onto his. After a few minutes of looking at the sun, we decided to go back inside. We all ate breakfast together.

"Chris when do you head back to LA" Seb asked him and he said in a week after his buddy's birthday. "When can I take my wife back?" Lizzie said sippin her coffee. "Actually I'm supposed to go back this weekend" i said and big smile grew on her face.

"Ha sucker" Lizzie said and I looked at her as Chris laughed. "Lizzie!" I said looking at her shocked. "Ouch liz" seb said acting all hurt. "I get my baby back" Lizzie said smiling. I giggled at all of them.

For a good 15 minutes I begged Chris if I could meet his mom and he kept saying no. "But baby look she birthed you I got to thank her" I said and he made a weird face and yelled no three times. I gave up for a bit. He left his phone, rookie mistake.

I face timed his mom, while seb and Lizzie were with me. We all said hi and the. She was showing u apiculture of baby Chris. They were too cute not to screenshot and send to myself. He came back and saw we were all looking at his baby pics and took the phone.

"Don't worry I sent the photos to myself" I said pulling my phone out and Lizzie laughed. We ended up staying another night at Chris's place. Lizzie leaves tomorrow in the afternoon back to LA and I go back in two days.

end of chapter.