nineteen

۵ La Fiesta En Rome ۵

Josie's pov

We had finally arrived to Scarlett's little press party for her new movie. They had a bunch of tables set up and we ate some good pasta. Liz and I had some wine because it's a mood. We took a few photos of Scarlett giving her speech. Then we got photos of the boys. I took a few photos with Lizzie on a bench.

Then we got up to see the photo Tom took of us. We approved of it and smiled happily of the photo. "Lemme guess they finally approved after 10 photos" Chris said as he and seb walked over. "More like 25 but yes" Tom said as he walked away to grab a drink. Lizzie and I just giggled and looked at our photos. Then Lizzie looked up from the phone.

"Seb take a photo with josie" Lizzie said as she took my phone out of my hand and pushed our back towards the bench. Well this is awkward now. We sat down on the bench holding our drinks and smiled. We took a few but the end lizzie and Chris told us to change our pose.

"You can hug her seb she won't bite" Lizzie said and I looked at. "Lizzie?!" I said as she smiled at me. "Or around her waist" Chris added and I looked at him and he held his hands up. Seb wrapped his arm around my waist. I placed my hand on his knee the other holding my drink. We smiled took a photo.

The last photo, seb kissed me on the cheek and I smiled for the photo. Then we were done. The most awkward 15 minutes of my life. We got up and looked at the photos. Downey called us over to the table. We hugged scarlett and congratulated her on the new movie.

The rest of the night we spent talking around the table telling stories and funny memories. Then the driver picked us and we got back to the house around 11, exhausted and tired.

As I was following Lizzie to our room, seb grabbed my wrist and asked if we could talk. IF WE COULD TALK?! I was freaking out. Did I just fuck all this up! He walked me out the backyard and grabbed two blankets. One to sit on and another to cover us.

"Seb? What going on?" I asked him as we sat on the blanket. "Tonight was fun and let's face everyone in the house knows about us" he said looking at me. "Us?" I said looking at him.

"Jo I like you a lot hell i might even love you and I want there to be an us" he said looking at me with sparking blue eyes from the moon light. The word love took me by surprise. "Love?" I said looking into his eyes. "josie im falling for you hard and honestly I do love you and I want us-" he started saying before I interrupted him.

"I love you too" I said interrupting his sentence. It just felt right saying it to him. He grabbed me from behind my neck and kissed me and I kissed him back. "I want to do this right okay, so can I take you out on a date jo?" He asked me looking at me with a smile.

"Yes" I said with a smile followed by a chuckle. There we stayed watching the stars on the blanket, cuddling with eachother. I was genuinely happy and this feels right, he feels right, maybe even the one who knows. We stayed out here all night sleeping under the stars in Rome.

Next morning

I woke up around 7am randomly. We fell asleep under the stars. I didn't want to wake him but head to get up. So I woke him up and we both went back to our rooms to sleep. I walked in and saw a sleeping Lizzie so I quietly got in bed with her to sleep.

I woke up again around noon and Lizzie was walking in with Chris and everyone. I sat up in the bed and looked at them confused. "We know you two stayed out all night" Tom said and I looked at them like seriously. "Lizzie told us you didn't come to sleep until this morning" Downey said and they all sat on the bed.

"Plus seb is still sleeping so we can't ask him" Chris said I groaned at them. "Look all we did was watch the night sky and fell asleep okay nothing else" I said looking at them. They groaned upset. "We wanted more but whatever" scarlett said and everyone left the room upset.

I picked up my phone and texted seb and told them to be ready to be questioned. I walked out and could hear them all asking him what happened last night. He told them the same thing I told them then they groaned and walked out looking sad. I just giggled at their faces as I sipped my coffee.

I got dressed for the day. We didn't tell anyone where we were going, we just left so we didn't get questioned again. We went to a few museums and they had lunch at this wonderful cafe. He took me to a restaurant for dinner. "Made reservations for my best girl" he said as we sat down at the table.

"I couldn't leave my best girl not when she owes me a dance, the original is that" I said winning at him. He just laughed at my reference. I had to reference my husband with my boy. We ate dinner and roamed the streets of Rome.

We finally got back to the house and everyone was in the living room watching a movie. "They are holding hands !" Tom yelled pointing at our hands. "Liz the camera" Chris yelled tossing downeys phone to her. We quickly let go before she could snap the pic. "Seriously" Lizzie said and smiled at her. Seb and I went to bed in our own rooms since we were tired.

end of chapter.