nine

۵ Birthday Shopping Spree ۵

August 2016

Josie's pov

It was finally my birthday month. Only two days until the big day. Seb and chris flew in for the month. These past five months seb and I have gotten really close. When he's in New York, he FaceTimes me every day. Sometimes when I'm in New York for modeling, we will hang out. Today, I had a photo shoot to go to. Then I was gonna with lizzie.

Once I finished I met up with Lizzie, Chris and sebastian at a restaurant for lunch. "The model is finally here time for birthday talk" Lizzie said patting my chair down. I looked at seb and he just laughed. I sat in front of seb and next Lizzie.

"Lizzie you know I'm not a big birthday person" I said looking at her and she gasped. "But josie your hubby wants to throw you a birthday party" Lizzie said pointing at Chris. So I looked at Chris and he nodded his head yes.

"Anything for you hubby" I said with a smile. Lizzie got excited. I rolled my eyes and giggled. After lunch, Lizzie insteaded on birthday fit shopping. So she dragged us all to the mall. Then we walked into a store and lizzie's eyes lit up. "ah no mames" I said as she held up this dress with geese on it. "I love when you talk Spanish to me" Lizzie said as she kept watching.

"pendeja" I said and Lizzie just walked happily. I got on seb' snack for a piggy back as we followed Lizzie. "So when's the party?" Seb asked and she turned around quickly. "They got a point Liz they are three days apart" Chris said and she gasped.

"Josie's birthday then two rest days then another patty on seb's birthday." Lizzie said with a smile and continued to shop. The three of us looked at eachother like she serious. "There better be model none of that bullshit okay I'm talking don julio y 1800" I said pointing at Chris and Liz as I was still being given a piggy back ride.

Once Lizzie picked out our outfits for both parties, we walked around downtown LA. "Lizzie can we please get a taquero if I'm being forced to have a big party" I said looking at her with my puppy eyes. She caved in and I did a happy dance. "But were getting chevys" seb whispered into my ear. I just smiled happily.

August 10 ~ 8am

I woke up turning 25. Sebastian was the first person to wish me happy birthday then Chris, Robert and Lizzie. Lizzie won't be to happy finding out she was last. I got dressed and walked outside and got in the car. "Coffee!" I said with a smile and he just laughed.

"Happy birthday jo" he said smiling at me as he drove. I don't know what I'm feeling at this very moment but I love it. Before getting coffee in my system, he made a stop. "I just want coffee" I said getting out the car and following him. "A little birdie told me you love flowers" he said picking out some flowers for me.

He made me pose with them. "Now let's get you coffee" he said and smiled. He grabbed my flowers. We decided to post pictures through your the day because Lizzie wouldn't stop calling us. So we figured it'd be fun to mess with her. We got breakfast at a small cafe.

Then we headed to Disneyland and I was excited. "Your such a kid at heart" seb said and I just smiled. I made him take photos of me and captain america. We went on many rides and enjoyed the day. "Thank you for this" I said as we ate our ice cream. He looked at me and smiled.

"Of course jo" he said as he ate his ice cream. Then sebastian actually took me to chevy's for lunch. They sang me happy birthday with a hat. I sang the song with the workers and seb recorded the entire thing.

"Every hear my parents asked where I wanted to eat for my birthday and I was said chevy's" I said and he just laughed at me. After finishing, we walked around the beach. Lizzie wouldn't stop calling us. "She is going to kill us" Sebastian said.

We finally decided to answer her face time call. It was an angry Lizzie. "You two downey's now the party starting in one hour" Lizzie said and then Chris pops up laughing at Lizzie. She slapped him and pushed him out.

"Kid she's mad" downey said in the back. Seb and I were just laughing. "We will he's diver after we change" I said and she looked at me like serious. "You have one hour to get here and be dressed for the guests" she said and we just giggled.

"Your outfits are here hope you change fast" Lizzie said hanging up the phone. "We better go" seb said and I nodded my head. We ran to his car and drove to downey's place.

end of chapter.