thirty seven

۵ hangovers for everyone ۵

Josie's pov

We sneaked into seb's empty room without papa Downey seeing us. We closed the door and smiled. "Hey guess what" I said smiling at seb whose back was behind the door. "Mmm what?" He said looking at me. "The room is all us" I said looking at him. He smirked at me and said "mm what are your proposing"

I smirked back at him and walked over to his. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He placed his hands on my lower back and we looked into each others eyes. "I don't know maybe cuddle, kiss"i said smiling at him. I leaned in and kissed him. There we were making out when he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He locked the door without breaking the kiss.

He walked me over to the bed and laid me down. We took off eachother clothes and didn't break the kiss. He started leave a kiss trail from my neck to my stomach. All I have to say is wow, he's amazing. One thing led to another and all I can say is what a night.

Next morning

I woke up to the urge of puking so I grabbed the sheets to cover myself and ran to the bathroom in our room. I puked as Seb held my hair up. He so sweet. What did I do to deserve this man. We changed back into our clothes and walked downstairs. We were all hungover with massive headaches. "Here" Lizzie said handing me a cup of coffee.

"Life saver" I said taking the first sip. Seb sat down on a stool and I sat on his lap. "There better have been no baby making you two" Downey said taking some Advil for his hangover. We looked at each other and just smiled
And drank the coffee.

They ordered in some food for us to eat. Chris was not having it that morning. We all just stayed in the living room with massive hangovers. I cuddled with Seb on the couch as we watched a movie.

"Thank you guys for an amazing birthday and a horrible hangover" Chris said holding up a cup of water. We all laughed and saluted to that. After watching tv it was time to head home. The limo had arrived to take us back home.

Back home - 5pm

Lizzie came over to my place for the night. "So you and Sebastian how's that going" Lizzie said taking a sip of coffee as she looked at me. "It's going really good lizzie" I said smiling at her as we sat on my bed. Then I got an incoming FaceTime call from Seb. I picked it up.

"Hey" I said looking at him through my phone. "Hey what you doing" he asked me and I moved my phone slightly to the right and said with "with Lizzie". Lizzie smiled at him. "Hi Liz" Seb said as he smiled through the phone.

Lizzie snatched the phone and told Seb "now I get to cuddle with your girlfriend and talk all night say goodbye josie" Lizzie said as she showed me the screen. "Bye bubbs" i said and he said bye. Then she hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

I gave her a small giggle. We ended up watching movies and eating candy all night. That was until Chris knocked on my door at 2 in the morning. "Chris is 2 am what are you doing?" I said as I opened the door for him.

"Seriously, you guys are watching movies while eating candy" he said pointing at Lizzie whose eating a Kit Kat. "Sleep over, what's your excuse" I said looking at him as I crossed my arms. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

What does he have to smile about at 2 in the morning. "Come on let's go" Chris said motioning us to go with him. I was in biker shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed a white cropped seater off my counter and put my shoes on, he made us go outside and get in the car.

"What are we doing" I said looking at Chris and seb. Seb was driving and just winked at me. Lizzie and I fell asleep in the backseat. We ended up waking up on a beach. Lizzie and I looked at eachother confused then at the boys.

"Watch the sunset bubbs" seb said as Chris handed us a cup of coffee. Lizzie and I happily took the coffee and watched the sunset. I could feel it. I see Seb, Chris and Lizzie, and I feel it. I feel genuine happiness for once in a long time.

end of chapter