fourty

۵ puro pinche party ۵

august 8, 2017

Josie's pov

We woke up and super tired. It was barely one in the afternoon. We all got dressed and ready for the day. We had to be in Puerto Vallarta on the 9th at night. That's where we'd spend my birthday and seb's too.

The plan for today was to hang out and check my Pueblo. I wore some Levi's boot cut jeans with my boots I left here from the last time I visited. I walked out and saw everyone in the kitchen. "Woah when did you pack boots" Lizzie said pointing at them.

"I had some here" I said smiling. They were all hungry so I took them to my favorite place to get tacos. We ate then got some ice cream in the plaza. "Wait are we still stopping by your grandmas?" Robert asked and I said sure.

We walked to my grandmas and introduced them to her. "Prima!" Little George came up to me running. I gave him a hug. Then aunt my showed up and we went to eat in Tequila. Of course had to visit the plantation to take a few shots.

On our way home, we stopped the cemetery to visit my grandpa. We stayed for 25 minutes and prayed. Once we finished paying our respects, we went back home. We had to leave soon. We had a long drive to Puerto Vallarta. I thank my family for the day. We got everything back in the car and ready to leave.

"I'm just gonna say, get enough sleep tonight and rest tomorrow because your birthday, we aren't stopping u tik the 14th" Robert said as he got in the car. Seb and I laughed but it seems like it wasn't a joke. So we got in and drove off. Cheers to a 6 hour car ride with them.

Puerto Vallarta - aug 9th

We woke up in our hotel room tired. I shared one with Lizzie. Lizzie woke me up around 11 in the morning to get dressed. I ended up wearing this dress :

I put on some sandals and left my hair naturally curly

I put on some sandals and left my hair naturally curly. We met up with the boys in the lobby. We first went to lunch at a restaurant inside the hotel. Then we went to the beach to take shots. "Lizzie it's only 2" I said as she took her second shot. "Oh there's not stopping" Mackie said as he took his second shot.

I shrugged my shoulders and took mine. Then seb took his second shot after me. "What are we doing guys? Seriously though" seb said as he hugged me around my waist. Chris and Robert looked at eachother with a mischievous smile.

Mackie of coursed covered toms mouth. "Seriously" tom said looking at him. "It's a surprise" Lizzie said as she handed me and seb another shot. "They want us to blackout" I said looking at him. We took them then got in a car.

We got to a bar and there were so many people. We had our own little vip section. We had a few drinks and that's when our drunk selves thought karaoke. We found one near by and went to it. We need a good song for the people here.

Some girl was going up the same time I was. I had no clue who she was but we ended up singing, Lento by Julieta Venegas. We ended up singing five songs together. We even took shots together from what I can remember. Then Sebastian and Mackie tried singing a Spanish song.

That was funny, they kept butchering everything. "What the hell was that" Robert asked as they came back to the table. "What do you mean man that was talent" Mackie said as he drank his beer.

"Neehhh no mames, that was bad" I said laughing and seb looked at me. I went up to kiss his cheek and he turned away. What a diva he is so I gasped in response to his action. "Look I only know Romanian and English and a little bit of Spanish what did you expect" seb said looking at him.

"Talent" Tom said and Mackie looked at seb. "Did he just" Mackie said and seb nodded his head yeah. They already hate Tom so this makes it 10x better. "Alright alright, let's get home" Robert said shoving us in the car.

Apparently we had a big day tomorrow. Not only because it's my birthday but we have activities planned. Once we got to the hotel, seb was following me towards my room but Robert said no.

"No no no no baby making" he said as he redirected seb to Chris since they shared a room. I smiled and blew him a kiss. "You young lady get to bed" he said and I flipped him off as I closed the door.

end of chapter.