eighty two

۵ yes ۵

June 10th 2019
Monday 8pm

Josie's pov

We finally arrived bac from Disneyland. We picked our outfits. He picked a tight black bodycon dress and a light brown sweater to wear over. He choose these cute little black boots to wear. I picked these khakis jeans with a grey button up and brown boots to wear.

"I love choosing your outfits" he said hugging me from behind. "Hey what do you say we take these clothes off and go into bed" I said with a smirk on my face. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He got a little intense before he threw me onto the bed. Then walked away leaving me in the bed.

"Seriously? Such a tease" I yelled from my bedroom. "I know" he yelled back with a smile and a wink. Asshole. I got up and fixed my hair. We got in the car and drove off. "You have to blindfold yourself baby" he said handing me a blindfold. "Your joking right" I said looking at him. "Nope" he said as he wrapped it around me.

He blasted our classic jams and jammed out in the car together except I'm blindfolded this time. Once we arrived he picked me up and carried to wherever we were at the moment. "Can I take it of now" I kept saying for him to say no. "How about now" I asked again. "no bubbs" he said in his cute voice.

He stood behind me and and said "happy anniversary bubbs" as he unwrapped the blindfold. To reveal a cute little set up for a picnic in someone's backyard. "It's a reaction of where I first asked you to be my girlfriend" he said and my heart melt. "Baby, I love it, I love you bubbs" I said giving him a hug and kiss.

We sat down on the blankets. "Wait whose backyard is this?" I asked as I realized I've never seen this backyard before. "I may have snuck us in" he said with a dead look on his face. "Sebastian what if they come home" I said looking back at him. "We run, you've always wanted to be chased by the cops" he said looking at me.

"Time for picnic" he said bring the basket out of wine and pasta. "Babe, no" I said looking at him as he opened the bottle of wine. "Babe yes" he said pouring us a glass of wine. "Don't worry they on vacation I know the people, remember Jay he lives here" he said and my nerves finally calmed down.

We enjoyed our chicken alfredo pasta that was so good. Had some red wine and chocolate covered strawberries. "I love you so much Sebastian Stan thank you for this wonderful picnic and amazing day, te quiero mi amor" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too now come on a photo so I can show you off" he said standing up.

He helped stand up on the blanket. I took a few photos of him then it was my turn. "Alexa play it's been a long long time" he said and I smiled at him. It's the song from endgame when Steve dances with Peggy. "May I" he asked and I nodded my head yes. We started dancing to the song. And on the end he dipped me and gave me a kiss.

"Can you grab the speaker babe" he said walking back to the blankets. I said yeah and picked it up and placed it in the basket so we could head home. I looked back up to see Sebastian kneeling down on one knee. This isn't happening right now. Tears filled my eyes. "Bubbs I haven't started don't cry" he said holding onto my arm.

I wiped my tears and looked at him. He started his speech:
"Josie, the day I met you I knew you were the one. Even when Chris told me to wait because you were special, I listened because I didn't want to screw this up. You have changed my world and make me the happiest man on this planet, I know I'm you second husband but I want to be your first. You are the sweetest girl anyone could ask for. You love so big it's unbelievable. We've had our shares of down times but each time we got back up and stronger. There's no doubt in my mind that you are the one for me. From watching the stars in the Rome sky to picnic dates to Disneyland trips. I love you and all the memories we have made. I can't wait to make more with you. You want this big family and boy first of course to name him after me, no I'm kidding I know you want to name your kid manolo. I want to do this right with you. I know you don't have a relationship with you father so I went to the next best thing. I asked Robert, Chris and Lizzie for their hand in marriage. So here I am jo, here we are. Joslyn Amora Martinez will you marry me?"

I had happy tears coming out with a smile on my face. "Si mi amor, yes a thousand times yes" I said with a smile on my face. He stood up and kissed me. He opened the box and slipped the ring on my finger. "It's beautiful bubbs" I said giving him another kiss. That's when I heard cheering.

I turn around to see Chris, Mags, Lizzie, Papa downy, Tom and Mackie. "Oh one last thing, this house isn't jay's" he said with a laugh. "Omg we are going to get arrested" I said looking at him. "It's ours" he said and my eyes widen. "wait what?" I said looking at him.

He pulls out a key. "Happy anniversary" he said handing me the key. "So this was the appointment an open house" Chris said and seb nodded his head yes. "I love it!" I said giving him a hug and kiss. After showing the girls the ring I walked up to Chris.

I hugged him and said "thank you" he looked at me with a smile. "Josie you deserve this you deserve to genuinely happy like you've always wanted to" he said which made tear up. "I am genuinely happy he makes me genuinely happy" I said looking at him smile and laugh with Mackie.

After hanging there for a while, we all headed home. Well we didn't. "The house is empty" I said as we walked in confused. "There's a bed in our room" he said with a smirk on his face. "And this is our room, what should we do" he said opening the door to our room upstairs.

There indeed was a bed with a comforter, pillows and blankets. He walked in and showed me the bathroom it came with. I absolutely fell in love with this house. "So what should we do first, jump on the bed" he said looking at me. "I could think of a few things" I said pushing him onto the bed.

end of the chapter.
let your imagination run wild