ninety one

۵ mr and mrs stan ۵

June 10, 2020
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

"Please welcome the new Mr and Mrs Stan to the floor!" The dj announced as we made our entrance. We simply made our way to the dance floor to have our first dance together as a married couple. Our first dance was to the song limo y sal by Julieta Venegas.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear as we danced. "Te quiero mi amor" I whispered back during our dance. After our dance, it was turn to have a dance with Rdj. He picked the song She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5.

"Want me to cry papa downey" I said as we danced. "Never, just know you will be loved forever and always" he said as we danced on the floor together.

Then after our dance, we went to our table to eat. "Come on time for our dance" Chris said holding his hand out for me to grab. "What song did you pick hubby" I said as I grabbed his hand.

We walked out to the dance floor as It's Been A Long, Long Time by Harry James plays. "What I couldn't leave my best girl not when she owes me dance" he said as we started to dance. "Ugh I love you Steve" I said as I placed my head on his shoulder. "Love you my Peggy" he whispered into my ear.

"Alright come on let's dance" Lizzie said pulling me out of my chair. The bridesmaids and I all danced on the floor with the rest of our guests. "Ugh my beautiful wife" seb said walking over to me. "I could get used to the sound of that" I said smiling at him.

"I love you" he said as we danced together. "Who doesn't" I said smiling. He gave me his your joking face and I let out a small giggle. "Love you too baby" I said kissing his cheek.

We sat down for the speeches. Lizzie insisted going first. So here goes Lizzie's Speech :

"Josie my love, I am so happy you found someone who makes you happy like I make you happy. You are just the brightest most sweetest girl I know in this entire world. Making you deserve the world anything your heart desires. Josie has always been in love with Chris and I am quite surprised she didn't marry him if I'm being honest. But I always had her first. You were always the mom of our friend group and I was the kid every parent hated because I was a bad influence as you called me. But one thing has always stayed the same with you and that is looking on the bright side of everything. No matter how much I despise Sebastian, Mackie, evans, you my friend always tell me look on the bright side. Granted your reason for evans was that he's hot but you still get the idea. Congratulations on marrying the second man of your dreams. Sebastian good luck you will need it"

I mouthed the words love you to Lizzie as she handed the mic to rdj for his speech. He gave his speech on how I became his daughter and how he will always protect me. "And with that being said congratulations to you too but please no baby making I'm not ready to be a grandpa yet" he said ending his speech.

Next up was the best man, my hubby. "Sebastian man we met on set of First Avenger. You always lit up a room with your smile and jokes you crack. You had been through many relationships but josie was the one that had you whipped the most. You would always come back on set and talk about her and how she yells at you in Spanish and you just nod your head because you don't understand anything. But I don't blame you it's scary. And josie, my wife, the Peggy to my Steve. You have been through so much in your lifetime, that all you ever wanted in your life was to feel genuine happiness and look at you. Here you are, married to the man who makes you genuinely happy. You deserve it jo. You two deserve the best in life. A happy life together and remember to name me godfather of your children because I am the best. But with that being said I love you both very much and congratulations"

After speeches, we said our thank you speeches and continued on with the rest of the night. Laughter, joy, happiness and loved filled the room. Everything was just perfect. Sebastian was just perfect. My life was finally perfect.

end of chapter.