A/N Please Read!!!!

This is the first completed 'edition' and there was lots of missing bits and pieces. I know a lot of work needs to be done and I will let you guys know whenever I add a new chapter etc. There are also a lot of spelling mistakes, grammar and missing words which I will also change. English is not my first language.

I know a lot of you will ignore this note, but I have to say it.

MYRA IS A WOMAN OF COLOUR. I PICTURED HER MIDDLE-EASTERN AND THERE WILL BE SOME CULTURAL DIFFERENCES REGARDING HOW WOMEN ARE TREATED WHEN THEY LEAVE THEIR PARENTS HOME.

A LOT OF YOU MIGHT DISAGREE WITH IT BUT SOME CULTURES REALLY SAY GOODBYE TO THEIR DAUGHTERS WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED ETC. SO BEFORE YOU HATE THE CHARACTERS JUST REMEMBER THEIR LIFESTYLE/MENTALITY/BELIEFS ARE DIFFERENT.

ALSO MEANS THAT I AM A WOMAN OF COLOUR TOO AND MOST OF MY FEMALE LEADS AND SOME MALE LEADS WILL BE AS WELL (mostly Middle-eastern/south-asian). SO KEEP AN OPEN MIND WHEN READING.

This book does not involve any specific religious belief, so please don't assume their faith based on their names.

I really enjoyed writing this series and have thought the story through in my mind and decided to make a whole book on it. I hope you guys enjoy it.

I hope you guys like what I have in mind.

Anyways, please let me know what you think of the story as we continue. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

(Also, do you guys like the cover?)

Z.A.B