chapter 31

I stepped in after him, feeling a sense of relief wash over myself. I knew why, I had no burden of my marriage anymore. I was free to do what I want.

I was suddenly lifted into the air and spun around. I screamed and laughed a little. Once I was put down I turned around to see the culprit.

"Sam!" I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled against his chest.

"I did too. I'm glad your back to lighten the atmosphere. The last week or so had become unbearable with Vincent impersonating the walking dead."

I laughed again and glanced at Vincent to see him scowling at both of us. "Sam?" I heard sweet voice call out from behind him.

His eyes lit up and he grabbed her hand, pulling her beside himself. "Meet my girlfriend, Ria." He introduced. I held my hand out to her.

"I'm Myra. Vincent's...-"

"Girlfriend." He interjected, coming to stand beside me. I blushed profusely and then nodded. She shook my hand timidly and then hid behind Sam. She was looking up at Vincent warily. I elbowed him in the stomach and he grunted.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Hi, Ria." He greeted and she nodded a little. "I'm going back inside." She mumbled.

As soon as she disappeared inside again I gushed excitedly. "She's so cute, Sam."

"Yes. She is. She is a little shy, but holy fuck. It's so hot."

I smacked my hands over my ears, not wanting to hear the details. He laughed again crossing his arms. "I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning. Vincent I need to speak to you."

He shot me an apologetic look and I took the message and retreated, going upstairs to his room. I had intense butterflies in my stomach as I entered. It looked the same, but different. I was not his captive anymore, but his girlfriend.

I felt his strong arms wrapping around my stomach pulling me back into his hard chest. "Why are you just standing here?" He asked, his breath tickled my ear. I shivered at the sensation. I pulled out of his arms and stepped in further turning to face him. He stepped in shutting the door and locked it.

My heart fluttered and I gulped. I crossed my arms self-consciously. When he turned to look at me, his eyes were already dark. It felt like the temperature in this room had been turned up. He stepped towards me and I stepped away, a dark smile made its way on his face.

He didn't stop his approach until my legs hit the bed. His fingers pushed down on my shoulder and I fell back on the bed, backing away from him. When he placed his knee on the bed I rushed away from him getting on my hands and knees.

It was as if he anticipated my plan and quickly grabbed my hips and dragging me back to him. He wrapped his arms around me and positioned me so that I was in the middle of the bed with my head beside the pillows. His bigger body leaned over mine with his crotch pressing against my butt.

"Why are you shaking, baby? Scared?" He teased, slowly grinding his hips to my bottom. I whimpered, arching to get a better feel of him. I shook my head at his question. He sat me up on my knees, pulling my shirt up. I raised them and he pushed my shirt off my body. He didn't waste a second before cupping my boobs, I gasped leaning my head back against his chest.

He turned me around, pushing me back so I was flat against the bed. He watched me with hooded eyes, hooking his fingers into the sides of my leggings. I lifted my hips, not meeting his eyes as he slid them down, throwing them on the floor.

"Fucking hell, Myra." He groaned, sliding his rough hands up my thighs. I hid my stomach from him, I knew I had lost weight but it still didn't look that attractive.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the pillow.

"Don't hide yourself from me. I want you, Myra. Every single part of you, even parts you think are flawed." He confessed. My lips parted with surprise, it was so heartfelt that I noticed that his cheeks were a little pink. "You're... blushing." I gasped. "Shut up." He grumbled. I giggled, cupping his cheek in my hand and pulling him down.

"You're so cute." I smiled, kissing his lips. He pulled away and smirked. "Let me show you how cute I really am."

He ripped his shirt open, causing the buttons to fly all over the place. I bit my lip and smiled. I really was lucky. He unbuckled his pants and slowly pushed them down his hips revealing his black boxers. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me pressing my lips against his. I wrapped my legs around his back pressing myself against him, whimpering.

"Fuck." He groaned as ground his hips against mine. I moaned, pushing my head back against the pillow. Everything began to feel hot, his hands didn't leave any part of me untouched. He turned us over so that I was straddling him. He smirked up at me as if challenging me. I closed my eyes and instinctively rubbed myself over his hard on, placing my hands on his chest for stabilty. I angled my hips so that he slid right against my clit. It had been so long since we had touched each other that I felt ready to explode.

He sat up, leaning back on his arms and I opened my eyes to see his eyes trained on our lower halves. "Good girl. Just like that." He praised and I felt myself clenching on nothing, those words made my stomach flutter.

He turned us over again, pulling my underwear down my legs. He pinned me down again spreading my legs.

"You don't even need foreplay, you're so wet."

I froze.

Those words sounded so familiar. I began panicking when his fingers slid through my slit. Instead of pleasure, dread settled in my stomach. I whimpered, pulling my hands out of his grip.

Tears filled my eyes, and he eventually released my hands. I shoved him off hard and scrambled off the bed. A loud groan of pain pulled me out of my panic. I grabbed the blanket and watched him sit up from the bedside.

"Vincent?" I asked, tears dripping down my face.

"What happened?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"I- I don't know. I think... I think he said the same words to me. I'm so sorry I freaked out."

His face turned deadly. "Come here."

I sniffled and hesitantly approached the bed, holding the thin blanket against myself tightly. Once I settled down beside him, he stared at me now more upset than angry. "Perhaps I should've been more mindful. I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to shove you. It felt like I wasn't here anymore." I explained shakily.

"It's okay. Come, let's sleep. We will work through this."

Could we work through this? I couldn't even remember anything, maybe it would be easier if I asked him what he saw. I turned away from him and laid down. I was upset with myself. I didn't want my past to disturb any part of my future anymore. I just need to remind myself that I am safe. With him.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

Cockblocked by trauma. Poor Myra.

I'm posting the last chapter tomorrow, or the day after depends when I finish. Kinda filler chapter IMO. I tried to make it as hot as possible, but idk I'm not really feeling it.

Let me know what you think

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B