chapter 14

He hadn't touched her again, but she could always feel him watching her so intently, but when she turned around he would look away. It was already dark outside and he would be home any minute now. She sat down on his bed, wrapping her arms around herself.

After their moment in the kitchen he became much colder towards her. He slept further away from her too now. It was just confusing for her.

He had even started coming home later than usual, still at a fixed time and no matter how much she tried to sleep without him, she just couldn't. She wasn't sure if it was fear, or something else.

He stumbled in through the door, holding a bottle of whisky. "You're drunk?" She gasped. If he had been holding back before, the alcohol in his system would only boost his lack of control. "Myra." He slurred, sitting down next to her. She shuffled away from him, but he grabbed her hand pulling her beside himself. "Don't hurt me." She whimpered softly, staying still beside him.

"I wouldn't hurt you." He frowned, letting go of her hand. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, his grey eyes seeming darker than usual. She blushed, looking down at her lap.

He pressed his hand on the side of her face, pulling her face towards himself. "Kiss me, Myra." He demanded, pulling away from her. She looked up at him with wide eyes, shaking her head. "You're drunk." She answered, trying to put him off. "So why don't you come and take advantage of me. Kiss me." He smirked.

She looked at his dark eyes before, dropping her eyes to his lips. She leaned up to him, but he was too tall, she moved away blushing. Vincent caught on and slouched down slightly, leaning forwards again. Myra leaned forwards too, but paused when they were just an inch away from each other.

She breathed out slightly, before closing her eyes and leaning forwards, until she felt his warm lips against hers. She felt her face heat up instantly and her stomach tingling wildly, quickly pulling away from him. She didn't even feel anything when she kissed her husband on her wedding day. She opened her eyes, looking up at him shyly.

His dark eyes were focused on her plump lips, already wanting more. He leaned forwards again, grabbing the back of her head, pressing his lips against hers again. He pulled her lip between his, grazing his teeth over it gently, making her gasp. He didn't waste another second before deepening the kiss, slowly pressing his tongue into her warm mouth. Myra moaned against his mouth, leaning up and pushing herself into his lap.

She felt hot all over, her heart throbbed wildly in her chest and her hands felt slightly sweaty, she pressed them on his shoulder. He wrapped his other arm around her waist pulling her closer so she straddled his lap. He rubbed his tongue over hers, making her moan again.

He pressed her down into his lap, making her gasp. She felt him pressing against her thigh, making her jerk back. "It's okay, Myra." He whispered, letting go of her neck to adjust his erection, brushing her clothed center by accident. He placed his hand on her thigh, trailing up, gently squeezing her ass.

Myra felt herself freeze up and jumped off his lap, taking a few steps away from him. She was a married woman, making out with the person that's keeping her hostage. "Get over here." He demanded lowly, watching her tremble. She shook her head, feeling guilty. "Lie down, Myra." He grunted, standing up.

She gasped quietly, before obeying him unwillingly. She laid down in the middle of the bed, keeping hands beside her head. Vincent pulled his clothes off, throwing them on the floor lazily. He climbed on the bed, leaning over her, before placing his head on her chest and wrapping an arm over her stomach. "Your heart is beating so fast. Are you scared?" He asked, closing his eyes.

"Yes." She whispered shakily, feeling awkward. He pushed his leg under the blanket, jerking it up, before grabbing it and pulling it over both of them. "I won't hurt you, Myra." He whispered before drifting off. She felt awkward laying down underneath him, her hands were beside her head, and Vincent was laying beside her, but kept his head on her chest and held her close. She slowly brought her hands down, placing them beside herself, before closing her eyes.

Vincent woke up the next morning on an empty bed, groaning at the pounding in his head. His eyes snapped to the door as Myra stepped in looking at the floor. She held a tray in her hand, with a full glass of water and painkillers. She came forward, placing it on his side table. He stared at her, noticing the blush on her cheeks, she fiddled with her dress before turning around to leave.

"Myra." He called, narrowing his eyes at her. "Yes." She said turning around, but looking at the floor. He tapped the bed, signalling for her to sit down next to her again. She say down stiffly on the edge of the bed, playing with the front of her dress. He sat up leaning against the headboard, taking the pills and downing them with the glass of water.

"Did something happen?" He asked. Myra's eyes widened for a moment, he doesn't remember anything. "You told me to kiss you." She mumbled, causing her face to heat up more than it already was. "Did you?" He asked, shuffling closer to her. She nodded hesitantly, feeling his breath on her neck. He couldn't believe it, he would've thought she would run for her life. His mouth watered at the sight of her bare neck, he wanted to mark her, brushing his lips over sensitive neck and hearing her gasp.

He licked her neck, before sucking it hungrily. She leaned back against him, closing her eyes and biting her lip to hold back a moan. He rolled her over himself, pushing her down on the bed. She gasped pushing him off herself, but he pressed her hands into the bed. "You didn't run last night." He stated holding her down and leaning down, pressing his lips to hers again.

She didn't respond at first, making him pull back for a moment. She panted softly, looking up at him feeling unsure about what they were doing. He leaned down again, biting her lip and sucking it into his mouth. She moaned softly, only encouraging him to continue what he was doing.

He slid his tongue into her mouth, rubbing it against hers. He let go of her hands slowly, checking if she would push him away again. He pulled away again, she looked so sexy, panting and flushed. "Open your mouth." He demanded, his voice heavy with lust. She shook her head defiantly, immediately embarrassed again.

"Open it and stick your tongue out." She looked at him, wanting to tell him to stop, but couldn't get the words out. She wanted to obey him so badly.

She parted her soft pink lips, sticking her tongue out slightly. "More Myra." He grunted, almost impatient. He leaned down again, rubbing the tip of his over hers, before sucking it into his mouth, making her moan loudly. Her stomach tingled and spread her legs out, feeling lust wash over her body. She tangled her fingers in his dark curls, arching her body into his, feeling his naked chest pressed against her clothed one. His hard on was straining against his boxers, begging to be touched, but he didn't want to scare her away.

He pulled away from her, sitting up and staring down at her. She took deep breaths to calm her heart and fill her lungs with oxygen that he managed to suck out of her. She trailed her eyes over his torso, toned chest and hard abs. She bit her lip as she looked at his plump ones before looking at his face. He smirked down at the young woman spread out on his bed.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked, chuckling as she quickly looked away from him a deep blush coloring her cheeks.

--------------------------

Dayum, it's getting hot in here.

What do you guys think will happen next? Is she going to give in? Will Vincent get his money back and send her back to Ben?

Do you think it's moving too fast?

I really love the comments you guys leave even though there aren't that many. I still appreciate it.

Anyways please Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B