chapter 26

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ : contains drug use, rape, extreme violence. Please do not read if triggered. ⚠️⚠️⚠️
♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

He glared at the ceiling, laying in bed with an arm behind his head. He hated being away from her. Part of him wished that he refused Ben's new deal and stuck with the six months he had given to him. At least by the end of it, Ben would have been out of the picture. He would've had Myra all to himself. He could touch her whenever he wanted, see her, just sleep with her.

He couldn't control his anger, whilst talking to her and he knew his outburst had hurt her. She was sensitive and sweet, something he had learned within the first few days of living with her. But he still hated how much control she had over him. He regretted pursuing her this way, he should've waited until six months were over before going anywhere near her, but he couldn't help himself.

Everything about her called to him. He'd never even met with anyone like her, it made him think that perhaps... she was the one for him. Even when in the beginning she was afraid of even looking at him, now she had the guts to speak up against him. She stood up to him. She trusted him. He gulped at the realisation.

He felt guilty about the way he made her leave, he knew he would cave before she even said a word to him. It was his fault that they were both in this situation.

He took a deep breath to relax and closed his eyes, falling asleep quickly.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

A loud ring awoke him from his sleep. He reached for his phone with annoyance, answering it without checking the caller ID.

"Vincent."

His heart dropped to his stomach. His name slightly sounded slurred.

"Myra? What's wrong? Why are you talking like that?" He asked, sounding more concerned after each question.

"Please. Help me. I don't know what's happening." She mumbled.

"Where are you, baby?" He asked desperately, already out of bed and dressing himself up.

There was silence for a moment, he could hear her moaning a little in an attempt to answer.

"Myra?" He said again.

"Ben... brought me somewhere. Please..."

"I'm coming. Stay where you are!" He heard the phone drop and then some shuffling.

He ran down towards Sam's room, kicking the door open. The room was filled with groans and moans which were cut off as soon as Sam heard the door slam open into the wall.

"What the fuck, Vincent?" Growled Sam, climbing off his girlfriend.

"Just because you're not getting some, doesn't mean no one else can either."

Once Sam looked at his face he realised something was not right.

"It's Myra."

That was all he needed to hear before leaving his girl in bed, confused.

"I'll make it up to you, baby." He promised, pulling his pants on and grabbing his weapons. Vincent was already on the phone calling back up and then checked her phone location. He didn't need to call a specialist to find her location. He opened the tracking app and tapped her location, sharing it with the few members of his back up team. He knew it was wrong to spy on her, but it was the only thing keeping him sane. He thanked whatever being that was above him that she took the phone with herself regardless of what he said in the heat of the moment.