He Protec, but He also Attac (KogaGoshi)

Based on my own prompt titled ' Aggressive alphas are my shit (Especially if they are big softies)'  As the name suggests, this is omega verse with Kogane as an Alpha and Goshiki as a Omega

Also Idk if they should have a boy or a girl (or twins-) What do you think?

"Kanji no"

"Kanji yes."

Tsutomu shot his mate an unamused look. Kanji was holding a frog plush. They were supposed to be grocery shop but Kanji had got distracted for about 5 minutes, and came back with a fluffy frog plush. Said alpha was doing the puppy dog eyes, holding the plush up. His mate however, after dating sense their first year, was immune to it.

"But it's for the baby. Come on Tomu." Kanji whined.

"The baby already has 4 other frogs. I think they have enough" Another whine. Originally, having a baby wasn't on the couple's minds. They both just started their careers, and were barely a year into their marriage. Hell, they hadn't even talked about kids in the span they've been dating! It happened by accident, just as how they found out.

"Kanji I'm fine." Tsutomu was laying in the bed. He had woken up in the hospital, iv in his arm. He had passed out during practice apparently. He still had a bad habit of overworking himself. Even if he wasn't set to fill Ushijima's shoes anymore, he still wanted to show him up. His husband was trying to get him to break the habit.

"No you're not! You passed out dang it!" Kanji wasn't one for cursing, he only really did it when things got heated. He had been pacing around the room, terrified, until Tsutomu woke up "They had to do a bunch of tests! You were out for almost 3 hours!"

"I was so scared...." He finally sat back down at the chair he placed near Goshiki's bedside, interlacing their fingers

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it..." he squeezed their interlocked hands "I promise I'll try to take a break every now and then."

"You better. Or I'll make you." Tsutomu laughed, he knew Kogane was serious, but he was as stubborn as they come.

"Ah, prefect timing. You're awake Koganegawa-san." They didn't even realize the doctor had come in "We finished the tests and know what's wrong with you."

"Is it something bad?!" Kanji tightened his grip on his mate's hand

The doctor laughed "No. Not at all."

"Then what's wrong with me?"

"I guess I should come out and say it. You're pregnant Koganegawa-san" Both of them stayed silent until Kanji broke it.

"Come again?"

It turns out Tsutomu was almost 2 months pregnant. The stress he was putting his body, and by extension his baby, caused him to pass out. The baby was fine thank god, but he would have to put his career on hold. It was the start of his conflicting feelings for his child. Putting his dream on hold took a big hit out of his pride. But as his former teammates had been starting families of their own, he was just a bit (i.e. very) envious.

Koganegawa, on the other half was excited for the baby from the beginning. He kept talking about how cute they'll be and how he'll teach them volleyball. He was always talking to the baby and buying things for it. Which brought them for now.

Goshiki sighed before smiling. Maybe it was his mate's influence, but he was a lot more excited for the baby to get here "Alright, put it in." Kanji let out a small cheer