Better To Be Lovesick Than Actually Sick (KamaNiwa)

Based on my prompt Rainy Day Scenarios, specifically 'Finding them waiting for the bus' This is once again, pure fluff with some humor.

"Damn, it's really coming down hard huh." Kamasaki opened his umbrella. School had finally ended for Date Tech students, only for the rain to really pick up. Some of the students were waiting for their parents to come pick them up. Some, like Kamaskai, couldn't as they ether had work or busy and had to walk home. Least he had his umbrella.

It was during said walk when he noticed something-or rather someone, weird. A boy was staring up at the bus stop sign. From the uniform, he could tell he was from Date Tech.

'Wow what an idiot.' That's when he recognized the familiar black curly hair.'Wait. That's my idiot.'

It was his boyfriend Moniwa. He was trying to make out when the next bus would come, but the rain was making the already faded text hard to read. Kamsaki smirked, he probably shouldn't do that but....

"The next bus is 20 minutes away you know" he let out a yelp, jumping up a bit. Kamasaki laughed at his reaction, there was a reason he liked teasing the smaller male.

Moniwa shot him a glare, but his wet hair sticking to his forehead made him look less intimidating (not that he was to begin with) "Really Kamsaki?"

"Yes. You make it so easy after all." Moniwa sighed, nothing really changed when they started dating. Kamasaki still teased him to no end.

"Anyways, where's your umbrella? I thought you brought one?"

"I let Kogane borrow it. He had a longer walk than me. I figured I'd take a bus but there's too long a wait. I'll just walk home."

"That's a good 3 blocks, no way in hell. You're coming with me."

"N-no it's fine, I don't mind-"

"Kaname. You're soaked and shivering. My house is closer, least stay until the rain stops." It's not that Moniwa didn't want to, he just didn't want to be a bother. And someplace dry did sound nice....

"There's no way to convince you no is there?"

"Great! Lets go." Moniwa rolled his eyes before walking with him.

"Are you sure you're parents won't mind?"

"They're both working. Besides, I'm pretty sure they like you more than me." Moniwa giggled "I'm being serious. My mom still wonders how I managed to get someone like you. She think's you're too good for me."

"Sorry."

"Well...she's not wrong." He got a glimpse of Moniwa's red face before he hid it in his hands, letting out a small whine as he did. Kamasaki chuckled. Kaname was always so easily flustered and Yasushi always loved his reactions. He wanted to hold the other's hand, but he had to focus on keeping them umbrella over them, less they get anymore wet.

Eventually, the two had arrived at the Kamasaki residence. Kamasaki handed Moniwa the umbrella so he could unlock the door. After taking off thier shoes and leaving them in the genkan before heading up to Kamasaki's room.

Moniwa stood by the doorframe awkwardly. He was still kind of wet from the rain and didn't really want to make a mess.

"Here." Kamsaki held out a pair of sweatpants a hoodie out to him. Moniwa looked at him, confused "Your clothes are soaked. Change into these."

"Ah. Thank you."

"You can change in the bathroom. Or here. I don't mind." He smirked as he said that last part.