Like Father Like Daughter (KamaNiwa, AoFuta and KogaGoshi kids!)

This was an idea I've had sense FOREVER and decided I had to do it. The concept of the Kamasaki and Futakuchi's kids fighting cause they be gay for each other just is really funny to me. IMAGINE THEIR REACTIONS WHEN THEY BE DATING. 

ALSO: It's never mentioned in the fic but this does take place in the ABO universe as past fics. But it never really comes up so it's not really important. Oh and Miu and Hoshi are fraternal twins; they don't look alike.

Character names in case you aren't sure who's child is who's:  Hiroki Kamasaki, Hanako Kamasaki, Kohana Futakuchi-Aone, Miu Koganegawa, Hoshi Koganegawa, Nakano Sasaya, Shino Sasaya.

"Hiroki-sannnnn!" the gym door was slammed open by a certain blond. Hiroki knew this blond, he grew up with her after all.

"Hello Miu, what is it? Don't you have practice?" he walked up to the freaked out girl "What's wrong?"

"Well...umm...." she looked down, twiddling her thumbs. Hiroki was confused until he got it. He visibly delates and sighs.

"Is it Hanako?"

"....Yeah..." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"God damn it. Are they fighting again?" She didn't say anything but she didn't need too "Alright give me a sec." He turns back "Tamaki, you're in charge." Tamaki was his vice captain and a fellow third year. Before he could leave, 2 of his teammates came over.

"Hoshi! How are you baby bro?!" Hoshi blushed at that. His twin was, in his words, embarrassing. But to be far they were polar opposites. He was closed off and quiet while Miu was a bright ball of sunshine.

"I'm 5 minutes younger than you..."

"See? You are my baby brother!" Hoshi spluttered while Hiroki laughed.

"Look, can we come too Hiroki-san? I want to see my sister." Shino asked.

"No. You guys need to focus on practice. We have a game soon and this won't take longer than a minute." 2 sets of puppy dog eyes "You guys know that doesn't work on me."

"It was worth a shot..." Shino said. Hiroki sighed.

"Alright you can come." A cheer and the quartet left the gym.

After a quick walk they had arrived where the girls did their practice. Hiroki could already hear parts of the fight. Miu opened the door. They saw Hanako, about 2 seconds away from throwing hands. Kohana had a smug expression on her face, almost daring her too do it. They were stopped by a hand on each of thier shoulders from Nakano, the captain, was trying to stop him. But she couldn't. Only one person could and he's regretting his life choices.

Hiroki faceplamed, dragging his hand down his face. Why did he have to deal with this?

Because, his dad and uncle Kenji fought in high school. Apparently the feud had been inherited by their daughters.

Awesome. Just great.

"Oh Hiroki! Thank god you're here! Please help me with these too?" He nodded. Nakano let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you want to jump your ass?! Cause I will do it!" Nakano tightens her grip on the girls.

"Go ahead, be a frog. You're as ugly as one." Kohana still had that smug expression.

"Frogs are cute!" Miu said, Hoshi just facepalmed.

"You little bit-"

"You two. Enough." He said in his no nonsense voice. Both of them paled to turned to face him. They knew damn well not to mess with him. Both him and his sister had his dad's temper, but unlike her it only came out when he was annoyed or pissed. Right now he was both. Because he knew why.