Fighting For Love Pt.3 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)

AN: Were you hopeful for a fight? Too bad, take this.

"Hey." Katomoi stopped, turning his face to look at Kamasaki. Shitsuren did the same, resting against the lockers. Kamasaki was tired of the shit these two kept pulling and decided to confront them early before class. Sasaya went him to 'make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Kama didn't point out how he knew he was lying through his teeth. "Look. I don't know if you're aware, but I'm dating Moniwa. I've seen you flirting with him."

"Yeah, Luc is taken. He's not interested."

The brothers were quiet, seemly digesting this information.

"Okay, and?"

"What do you mean and?"

Katomoi smirked "And why should I care?"

"E fucking xcuse me?"

"Heh." Shitsuren chuckled, smirking as well "We know. We just don't care."

"If we want something, we take it. It's just how it goes."

"That doesn't give you the right to harass our boyfriends." Kamasaki glared at the smug fucker.

"I want an omega who will listen to me. Your boyfriend fits the bill." Katomoi was unphased by him.

"And a rich one is a gold mine. It wouldn't be a good look for an omega to own a business. But an alpha..."

"So you're only after obedience and money? You're despicable" Sasaya hissed.

"Isn't in our nature to want the best omega for a mate? It's just natural."

"If anything, the fact you're not fighting to keep them is very telling."

"You want a fight? You got one." Sasaya made no moves to stop his friend. If anything, he was ready to help him.

"Oh please? You think you can beat us? We're soccer starters for god sake."

Shitsuren stood up, walking over to his brother "And unlike you, we didn't fuck up so bad that we had to retire."

"Big woop. We've still won more games than you two."

"When's the last time you won a game? Three months ago?" That got them pissed.

The four were just standing there, the tension about to blow, before Kato huffed.

"It's not worth it. Come on bro. We have a very important presentation to do." The two walked off, leaving Kamasaki and Sasaya there, completely pissed.

"I'm gonna kill him"

"Not if I do it first."

Thinking With The Head In Our Pants

Brat Tamer

They just presented

It's over

Horndog

Thank Fuck

So we kill them now

Brat Tamer

No.

As much as I wanna stab the fucker, I'm don't wanna get suspended over this.

Horndog

You don't. I don't care.

Brat Tamer

What would your mom say

Horndog

.

I've changed my mind

Brat Tamer

I thought so.

Kamasaki practically bolted to his boyfriend's class. Now that the nightmare was over, there was nothing stopping him from doing what he's wanted since the start of all this.

Beat the absolute shit out of the smug fucker who doesn't understand that no means no.

Thankfully, he managed to get there in time to see his boyfriend, trying to subtly walk away from Katomoi following him.

Before Kaname could realize what was going on, his boyfriend had pulled him close and kissed him rather fiercely. He had an arm in his hair and one around his back. The omega was surprised, but melted into the kiss. Kamasaki took a quick look and sure enough, Katomoi was watching with a disgusted look on his face, before leaving. Perfect. Eventually, he had to break the kiss to breathe, but still kept his hands wrapped around the omega

"...Did you really have to do that?" The omega was completely flushed, a bit embarrassed at the dramatic display of affection.

"It worked, didn't it? You know I could've done worse." The omega sighed. He did know that. His boyfriend could be very protective of him, which was both a blessing and a curse.

He just pouted. Kamasaki chuckled "Come on. I'll make it up to you."

"Well...okay." The alpha smiled, giving the omega a quick kiss on the cheek before taking his hand in his and heading to the cafeteria.

"So, wanna go out for coffee to celebrate a job well done?"

"I hate coffee. Piss off" Luc said, trying to ignore Shitsuren. He didn't need to deal with his shenanigans anymore. The only reason he wasn't beating the absolute shit out of him was because the douche was his step-brother's friend and he would tell his mom and he would get in trouble and he just didn't want to deal with all that crap. Sasaya, watching this, knows these things. Just because the omega won't do shit doesn't mean he won't.

The alpha puts his arm around him. That's it.

"So-"

"Move." Takehito says, shoving him aside, and taking his place next to his boyfriend "Hey babe, how you doing?" he put his own arm around Luc, pulling him close. The omega gave a pleased sigh.

"I'm doing fine, you?" From the corner of his eye, he can see Shitsuren's pissed expression. He glares at him, mouthing 'Don't.' before smiling at his boyfriend.

"Better now that I'm with you." Luc blushed and turned his head away, flustered. Takehito chuckled, noticing that the other alpha grumbled and left.

"...Was all that really necessary?"

"Yes. If anything, you're lucky I didn't kill the bastard." He grumbled, "You'd think he would think twice from pissing off an omega who once had to be pulled off an alpha by three alphas."

"Well, apparently you decided you need that kind of crazy in your life because you're still dating me."

"I do, in fact."

"You're just a sap," Luc said, but it was said on fondness

"Yeah, but you love it." The omega rolls his eyes but kisses him.

Thankfully, the two assholes didn't try anything else. They finally seemed to realize it wasn't worth it. And well...if it did continue...

Let's just say that it's a good thing they've stayed on the good side of someone who can efficiently hide a body.

Or two.