For Our Dear Captain (Moniwa B-Day Special)

AN: I wrote this in a day so sorry for the mistakes. I thought I had more time than I actually had. Also this takes place in the same universe as my Dateko chatfic

"Watch closely my dear underclassmen. This event only happened once every year. Treasure your memories of this."

"Is it really that unique?"

"Yes. This is a one of kind event that happens once in a blue moon"

"I wished this happened more often though. It would make things much easier on him."

"Will you guys shut up and help!?" Onagawa and Sasaya were snickering next to Mai and Kogane "We need to finish this as fast as possible"

"Yeah yeah, I have the check list right here." Mai looked down at her clip board.

It was was Moniwa's birthday. With Kamasaki being his boyfriend and Futakuchi being his best friend, both of them wanted to make this work. So both had a truce of some sorts. This was the one day a year they got along.

Kamasaki and Sasaya were setting up the tables Futakuchi and Aone were in charge of putting up the streamers. Onagawa and Obara were in getting the cake. Sakunami and Koganegawa were in charge of the food. Finally, Mai was supervising everyone to make sure no one messed anything up like last year.

No one wanted to fuck up like last year. With everything the captain had to deal with the least they could do is make his birthday special.

And this year they were gonna do it right this time.

"I think we're done!" The gym had been set up beautifully. It look just like a party

"Okay, I'll text Luc to get Kaname over here" Sasaya pulled out his phone and sent a text to said boy.

"Isn't he distracting him with Sam?" Saku asked. Samuel was Luc's brother, and thus Moni's cousin. The team has met him several times at games. He was always there to cheer his family on. He also played volleyball, as a middle blocker and captain, for his junior high team. The best way to describe him was....eccentric.

"Yeah, why?"

"Something tells me that's gonna be a disaster" Kamasaki deadpanned. He and Sasaya knew better than anyone what kind of chaos the brothers could cause

"Sam get down from there! You're gonna get hurt!"

"Quit being a worrywart! I'm gonna be fine!"

"Last time you did something like this you broke your arm!" Moniwa was yelling at Samuel, who was currently on the top of the playground equipment. On top of the slide cover, the volleyball was stuck between the pole and the cover. Sam decided to climb up there to get it.

"Oh don't bother. You should know better than anyone that you couldn't stop him even if you tried" Luciel wrapped his arm around his cousin's shoulders "Plus look, he's already down." Samuel pushed the ball, causing it to fall onto the ground. Once it was unstuck, he quickly and careful got off the slide shield before sidling down the slide himself, he then picked up the ball and brought it to the others.

"See? Told you I got this! Besides, you should blame Luc who getting the ball up there."

"Hey!" Luc shoved his brother "You're the one who told me to spike it! You know I put all my power into it!" The three had been playing volleyball together. It's something they've always done together, ever sense they were little kids. It was the one thing they always had.

Moni smiled, sure his cousins drove him insane, but he loved them. Both of them had worked hard to make his birthday extra special for him. They woke him up at 7 am, dragged him out of bed. His moms had already made breakfast. After that, the brothers had dragged him around for the day. They browsed a couple of shops (where they got him several things as presents), had lunch, got boba and finally came to the park to play volleyball.