Next Time, Tell Someone Before Going Out Near Curfew (KawaGata)

Based on my prompt Rainy Day Scenarios, specifically 'Got locked out of their house/dorm' This came out faster than expected cause yesterday there was a rainy day so I was inspired <3 If it's Daichi instead of Taichi blame my shitty computer.

Taichi stared at the lock like it offended him, and in this moment, it did.

He, like a dumbass, had totally forget about curfew and was now locked out of the dorms. To make matters worse, it was raining, pretty hard in fact. He was completely soaked, clothes sticking to his skin and his somewhat spikey hair completely flat. To make things even more worse, the only other second year he knew besides himself, his best friend Shirabu, was in his dorm. With his boyfriend. He's not coming out of there any time soon. No one could come unlock it for him. So here he was, trying to pick the lock with a paper clip. He was soaking wet and cold and shivering and god fucking damn it why isn't this working-

"Do I even want to know?" He whipped his head around. His boyfriend Yamagata had been watching him for a few minutes now. He had 2 plastic shopping bag in one hand and an umbrella in another.

"I...got locked out."

"I can see that. Why a paper clip?"

"I didn't have a bobby pin."

"Okay, why not ask Shirabu to let you in?"

"He has a dick appointment."

"That explains a lot."

"Yeah so-Fucking hell! Damn thing broke!" Taichi glared the lock like it disappointed him, which it did. He heard his boyfriend snort "It's not funny."

"It kinda is" Taichi moved his glare from the lock to his boyfriend "You could've asked to stay over you know?"

"Okay, can I stay over?"

"I don't know..." another glare "I'm kidding. Come on." he handed Taichi the umbrella, he was the taller of the two. They two begin their travel to the shirtarorizawa 3rd year dorms

"Thank god. Wait, how are you going to get in?"

"Tendou wanted snacks for his anime watching date with Ushijima. He asked me to get them for him. Said he would give me extra to get something for me if I agreed. He said if I texted he'd open the door. They're at Tendou and Semi's dorm, I wondered how he convinced Semi to leave but now I know. "

"So you're his pack mule."

"I will leave you out here."

"No you won't."

"No I won't." They finally reached the door. Yamagata shot a text to Tendou "Okay he's coming. You can stay at my dorm."

"Good..." Taichi checked if anyone was around before kissing his boyfriends cheek.

"What's that for?" Yamagata's cheeks had a slight pink tint to them.

"Just...a thank you." Taichi's face wasn't any better, his own cheeks red. He wasn't one for pda, that was the libero's thing.

"No. I mean you missed." Taichi rolled his eyes, before going his boyfriend another kiss, this time on the lips.

"As romantic as kissing in the rain is, I would rather not see that." Tendou had opened the door and was leaning against the frame, a sly smile on his face. Taichi jumped back, red in the face.

"Oh shut it. Don't act like I can't see the hickey on your neck" Tendou's eyes widen and he looked down at his neck "So you were doing something."

"Looks like you caught me." He goes back to smirking "Don't be surprised if I'm limping tomorrow."