ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙♡๑•୨୧ Karasuno high ୨୧•๑♡•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 1

"N/n-Chan~ wakey wakey!" An ear piercing screech woke you from your slumber, making you sink farther into your bed.

It's way to early to deal with mr Tooru Oikawa.

"Y/n get up! It's your first day of school and your gonna be late if you don't get up~" he teased you, before you could even get up and process what was happening you were met with the cold air as he ripped the blanket off of you.

"Tooru!" You groaned as your eyes shot open to see your brother running out of your bedroom door with your bed sheets.

"What a child" you flopped back onto your bed and grabbed your phone off of the nightstand.

Your brother thinks you're going to be starting your first year in high school at Aoba Johsai just like him, what an idiot. After so many years of being used by his fan girls so they could get closer to him you'd think he'd be smart enough to know you aren't going anywhere near him. But he's an idiot so there was no hope for him.

"Y/n are you ready ye- why aren't you out of bed!" You looked away from your phone to see him standing in the doorway of your bedroom.

"Ok, ok I'll get up" I put my hands up in defense before standing up and walking past him and towards the bathroom.

"I expect you to be ready in 15 minutes so we can leave" he followed behind me with his arms crossed.

"oh shut it" I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on.

"Y/n I am your Onii-Chan shouldn't you respe-" you slammed the door in his face and locked the door before he could continue his sentence. This man must have an Onii-Chan kink or something.

When you finished showering you quickly brushed your hair and teeth before putting on your Karasuno uniform. Tooru is gonna flip when he sees this, you turned the lights off in the bathroom before walking out and towards the stairs.

"Y/nnnn it's been like 40 minutes hurry up" you could hear groans coming from the kitchen as you walked down the stairs.

"Well it's your fault you woke me up late" you teased him while walking into the kitchen, his jaw dropped when he saw what you were wearing.

"What is that" he pointed at you with a confused look on his face.

"oh this? My uniform, duh" you smirked.

"You're kidding me!" He pouted before stomping to the front door and angrily putting his shoes on.

"I am leaving" he walked out the door and slammed the door shut making you burst into laughter.