.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.Brother Problems.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 5

"I'm hurt N/n-Chan I really am~" Oikawa said as he stepped into the gym.

"You have to be fucking kidding me" you cursed under your breath, what the hell is wrong with him.

"Yep ok we'll be leaving now!" you said while running up to him and dragging him out of the gym. Everyone stood there in shock, probably not expecting him to actually show up.

"Is your brain messed up or something!" You yelled at him, he just stayed unfazed and continued walking beside you.

"I thought you'd be at the girls gym not the guys" he said, you rolled your eyes.

"Oh boo hoo, get over it" you said rudely making him scoff.

"You're the one who said I could pick you up and I see you in a gym with a bunch of guys" he stopped walking to look at you.

"Aren't you the one who said I should go check out the gym. They don't even have a girls volleyball team! And yes I did say you could pick me up but that doesn't mean you can barge into the gym!" You yelled, you're frustrated and Oikawa knew it so he decided to keep quiet.

"Fine but I want my milk bread" he pouted.

"Hurry up and get into the store before I hit you" you told him as he began walking faster towards the 'Sakanoshita store.'

"I am walking as fast as I can!" He yelled. You walked behind him and stopped at the front counter.

"hurry up and get your milk bread I'll wait here" you said.

You picked up the sports magazine that was on the counter, while flipping through the pages you stumbled across a picture of Tooru. Why is he everywhere, I swear he really isn't that cute.

"ToOrU OiKaWaS fAvOrItE fOoD iS MiLk BrEaD" You said in a mocking tone while glaring at the page.

"What's the magazine done to you? Hmm." You looked up to see a guy maybe around his thirties? His blonde hair was pushed back by his headband and a cigarette rested between his fingers.

"It showed me an ugly picture" you told him while rolling your eyes, he chuckled at your remark.

"Aren't girls supposed to like 'cute' guys?" He said with finger quotations.