༅:*゚:*:✼✿Byeol✿✼:*゚:༅

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

"All the X-rays came back normal, nothing super serious, just a sprained ankle" The Veterinarian tells you and Tsukishima both with a smile, the news making a smile grow on your face.

"That's great! I'm glad she's okay" you practically bounced in your spot as the man handed the black cat over to you.

You gladly accepted, cradling the cat in your arms while stroking her head. The cold outdoor breeze making your hair blow in your face.

"So no worms right?" Tsukishima asked hesitantly, he refused to even touch the cat since you had found it, you let out a scoff at his question causing him to send a glare your way.

The man laughed before shaking his head no "nothing of that sort, she's a perfectly healthy cat aside from the sprained ankle. I'll be sending you guys home with these antibiotics to help with swelling" he handed the taller boy a bottle containing the liquid antibiotics.

"Thank you so much for squeezing her in before you close, we really appreciate it!" You told the man, you could hear the faint whisper of Tsukishima saying something negative yet you chose to ignore it.

"Of course, you two love birds get home safely, alright?" The man said.

Yours and Tsukishimas eyes both widened at his comment.

"We aren't dat-" before finishing your sentence he walked back into the clinic, leaving the both of you in the cold. "-ing" you finished off in a whisper.

Tsukishima cleared his throat awkwardly before turning to you with an unreadable expression.

"Can I... hold the cat?" He asked, your brow raised at his question. He didn't like that cat less then a minute ago yet now he wanted to hold her.

"No." You turned on your heels, walking towards your next destination.

You could hear the sound of Tsukishima groaning behind you as he caught up with you.

"Why not?"

"Because I said"

"You're such a bitch"

"We been knew" you rolled your eyes and continued walking, Tsukishima walked by your side, the both of your shoulders grazing each others once in awhile.