♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔The match♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 9

"Who's the girl" the rooster head asked while motioning towards yourself. He gave you a questioning look.

You chuckled.

"Your worst nightmare sweetheart" you told him.

He smirked before walking towards you. Once he was right in front of you he held his hand out.

"Kuroo Tetsuro" he smiled.

You looked him in the eyes and grabbed his hand back.

"Oikawa Y/n" you smiled while shaking his hand.

"Oikawa huh? You related to Aoba Joshais captain?" He raised an eyebrow.

Everyone began talking amongst yourselves but you were stuck with this nerd. At least he's hot.

"Unfortunately" you shrugged and he laughed.

"Even if you are his sister do you really think a little girl like you can beat us?" He asked, you looked up at him and glared.

Why does everyone keep asking me this?

"Awww are you scared kitty? and just so you know I am more then capable to kick your ass" you glared at him, his smirk just grew bigger.

"I'll be waiting babe" he winked before walking away from you.

Damn. Confident are we?

You quickly scanned the group of boys looking for one particular. Suddenly a big orange ball came in your site. Bingo.

"Hinata!" You ran over to where he was to see him with the Blonde haired kid from earlier.

His head swung around to look at you and he smiled.

"Look it's Kenma!" He pointed towards the long haired kid.

You looked over and met eyes with him for a second before looking back to Hinata.

"Yep I noticed that already" you laughed, he pouted but you guys continued your conversation for a little bit.