✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚThe Tsukishima'sɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 12

"Oh hello" The door opened and you see a guy much taller then yourself.

So their all tall, huh?

"Does Tsukishima live here..?" You asked hesitantly.

The mans face seemed to light up with happiness at those very words, you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Kei there's a pretty girl here for you!" He yelled throughout the house.

"Come on in" he waved his hand for you to come inside.

Not going to lie, I expected the house to smell like ass. But it actually smells really clean and sweet..?

"I'm Akiteru! I'm Kei's brother, I'll just take you to his room now" he gave you a reassuring smile.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Y/n Oikawa" I smiled back.

He lead the both you up the stairs to where I'm guessing the location of Tsukishimas room will be.

"This is his!" We stopped in front of a closed door in the hallway.

"If you need anything just ask me, also use protection!" He giggled like a little girl before running back down the stairs.

Use protection? Oh hell nah- there ain't no need for that. You cringed, his whole family must be weird.

You quickly knocked on his door and awkwardly waited for him to open it. On the other side was the sound of foot steps getting closer until finally the door opened.

Tsukishima walked through the door and stood there.

"Oh goody" he rolled his eyes before moving out of the way to let you in.

"Damn your room is cleaner then mine" not shocking considering your room looks like shit.

You looked around to see his room neatly organized, his bed had some cute plushies laid out on it, he had shelves of dinosaurs. Cute.

No. Not fucking cute.

"I like your Dino's" you said sarcastically in which he returned with a scoff.