:۞:••:۞:••:The training camp:••:۞:••:۞:

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 7

You are currently walking towards the rooftop to eat your lunch, a couple days ago you had ran into this girl Soleia... literally ran into her when you were trying to get away from Tsukishima. It made her lunch spill everywhere so you offered to share yours with her, she didn't eat much of it so it was fine.

Everyday since then you guys have ate together at the rooftop, it was fun and she was super sweet and kind.

"Ayo Soleia I'm here girly~" you sang as you opened the door to the roof.

Silence.

"Soleia?" You questioned, the door closed behind you and you began walking to the two chairs the both of you had left up here.

Maybe she's just a little late, you shrugged. Well even after a few minutes she never showed up.

"ughhh curse you Soleia" I groaned while making my way back down to the classroom I mean it's cold up here anyways so might as well sit alone where it's warm.

I slid open the classroom door to see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi sitting near the back of the classroom, they both turn in surprise, I'm guessing not a lot of people come in here during lunch.

"Oh! Hey Y/n" yamaguchi smiles and waves.

"ahh hey yams! And lamp post" I mumbled the last part disappointed, lunch was my time to get away from him.

Maybe I'll just go back outside.

"Why don't you come sit with us?" Yamaguchi asks while patting a chair next to him. Or not?

"oh well-"

"Don't be fucking annoying" Tsukishima says obviously annoyed by my entrance.

"It's fine I'll just go sit outside" I said.

"It's cold outside" Tsukishima stated the obvious.

"Yeah no shit" you said back to him.

"Just come sit with us" Yamaguchi smiled.

You looked between the two of them before shrugging.

"Ok fine" I said while walking over and plopping onto one of the seats that surrounded one tiny desk.