°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊♡°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥Pretty Eyes˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥♡‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Oikawas POV~

~Oikawas POV~

Chapter 10

"Bye Iwa-Chan~" I waved him goodbye.

"Bye shittykawa" he smiled before we spilt off towards our different ways.

Shittykawa? Because that's what I want to be called. Y/n is so gonna kill me when I get back, it's already almost ten and I told her I'd be there at 8:30.

"Fuck my life" I groaned.

I looked up at the sky to see the stars, just as beautiful as always. I smiled slightly. Continuing my walk home.

As I was walking a heard a few sniffles coming from the beside me. I looked around and spotted a girl at the park barely swinging back and fourth on the swing.

I turned away from the girl, Would it be creepy to just a approach her? No. Wait yes. But what if she's hurt? I looked back at her to see her in the same position.

I began walking towards her, what if it's a ghost trying to steal my soul?

Shut the fuck up Tooru.

I tapped her shoulder softly trying not to scare her. She flinched before swinging her head towards me, her eyes were beat red and they had tears running down them. She was quite the beauty. My eyes widened and I slowly removed my hand from her shoulder.

"Uh- can I help you..?" She looked at me nervously while wiping her eyes.

I shook my head no before taking the swing next to her and sitting down on it, there's a perfect view of the moon from here. I quickly took my phone out and snapped a few pictures.

"It's a pretty night out" I turned to look at her, I gave her a sweet smile.

She stared at me with her lips slightly parted.

"So why is such a pretty girl like you crying?" I asked her.

"Thinking about life" her voice was hoarse from all the crying she did.

I nodded before looking back up at the sky, I didn't want to scare her off. She seemed sweet, she doesn't belong out here crying. It doesn't suit her.

"What's your name" I tried to start up a conversation with her.

I continued to look up at the sky.