⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩The Team✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 2

Your head swung around to look at him.

"do you have a brain of a two year old? Is this what you find funny?!" You glared at him as he just smirked and kicked your chair again.

"No need to get so worked up about it shorty" he shrugged, I swear to god I will kill this guy.

"Whatever it's a free back massage" you smiled before turning back around in your seat, that got him to stop.

The school day went faster then usual, you got up from your seat and put your backpack on. Mr skyscraper pushed passed you almost making you almost fall in the process.

"Oh my fucking god" you cursed under your breath, he turned around an smirked at you before leaving.

What a jerk, you walked out of the classroom like everyone else and slipped your phone out of your pocket and quickly dialed Tooru's number.

"hello?" The person on the other side of the phone answered, definitely not Tooru this guys voice was much deeper.

"Can you give the phone too Tooru please?" you continued to walk down the halls of the school as you heard whispers of men coming from the phone.

"Hey Y/n what's up?" He asked, you sighed.

"are you picking me up after your practice?" He stayed silent for a few seconds before answering.

"Yeah" he gulped knowing you're going to kick his ass.

"So you're making me stay at the school until then?!" You screeched into the phone making the people around you look in your direction.

"Sorry! Just go to the volleyball gym or something and find some friends. I gotta go bye!" He quickly hung up, you angrily shoved your phone in your pocket and did what your brother said.

You knew you had made it to the gym when you heard the sound of squeaking shoes coming from a door. You peaked your head inside and noticed it was in fact the boys volleyball team, they got some good looking guys on their team.

Well one at least which was the silvered hair boy, he definitely stuck out the most. Oh gross looks like the soggy French fry is on the team. what's he gonna do with those noodle arms huh?