‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Kitty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 13

"Finally done, if I ever have to do a project with you again I might actually die." You sighed before standing up from your spot on the floor, you then flopped back onto his bed.

"can you not mess up my bed" Tsukishima clicked his tongue in annoyance, He then proceeded to grab your ankles and drag you off of his bed.

You landed on your back on the hard wood floor with a grunt.

"You're an asshole, ya know?" I lifted my head from the floor to look at him while he just rolled his eyes.

"Yes, thank you, I do happen to know I'm an asshole and I enjoy being an asshole" He said in a sarcastic tone which made you want to punch him right in the nose.

"whatever, I'm leaving." You once again got up from the floor and grabbed your stuff.

"okay" He gave a one word response before he put his headphones on. You glared at him.

"What, you aren't going to walk your guest out? How impolite~ are you listening to the Yarichin bitch club song again? is that why you won't walk me out?" you pouted as a joke. You then opened the door to his room, getting ready to leave.

"I'm not listening to that" He tsked, you turned your head from the door to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Mhm, are you listening to BTS then?" You laughed.

"get out" he told you, you shrugged your shoulders before leaving his room.

What a jerk. You continued your walk down the hallway before making your way down the stairs, immediately being greeted by his mother. You stepped down the last step before stoping in front of her.

"oh, hello again" you smiled at her, she returned it before grabbing your hand.

"Hello dear, stay for dinner, will you?" She looked at you with pleading eyes.

I guess one dinner won't hurt, Tooru will just have to figure something out tonight.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be rude" she shook her head no before grabbing your arm.

"It's the least I can do" she lead you into the kitchen "I mean you did have to hangout with Kei for 5 hours, it must have been tough" the both of you laughed together.