Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:..Project Madness..:*..:*.:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 11

"Y/n wake your ass up~ I want food like right now" A voice rang through your ears, guessing it's the shit head known as Tooru fucking Oikawa.

"bruh- get the fuck out" you groaned as you swung your arm in his direction trying to shoo him away.

"N/n-Chan I'm hungry~" he pouted.

"yeah well I'm tired and it's the weekend so get out" you mumbled while snuggling back into your bed.

"Well that sucks for you because Iwa-Chan is in the living room waiting for you.." Tooru sighed.

You sat up quickly making your hair go everywhere, Tooru looked at you with a disgusted face. You wiped the drool off your face and stood up from the bed.

"Jesus-! Put some pants on you psychopath! Iwa doesn't want to see that!" He yelled before running out of the room leaving you standing there in your underwear.

You walked into the bathroom in the hallway and went to the took a quick shower. You walked back into your room and pulled out a pair of shorts and a light blue hoodie. You put them on before running out of the room.

"Iwa! Your lovely Y/n is here" you said happily while skipping into the living room to see Tooru sitting on the couch with a questioning look.

Where the fuck is Iwaizumi, you looked around for a second before looking back at your brother.

"What the actual fuck" you gave him a blank face before ripping your shorts of and throwing them at him.

"Put them back on!" He closed his eyes and threw the shorts at you.

"Absolutely not! You told me Iwa was here just so I would put pants on?! You're a terrible person" I glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care I'm hungry so make me some damn food" he yelled.

You glared at him, he gave you an apologetic look.

"Excuse me?" You put your hands on your hips and continued to glare at him.

"Sorry.." he mumbled.

"What was that? I can't hear you" you put your hand up to your ear.

"Sorry! Just please make some food" he said louder this time.