≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫Nekoma≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 8

"Listen up everyone, as you know we have the practice match with Nekoma today. We're going to take a light jog then warm up and head over to the school" Daichi told everyone, the smile left your face.

"How long is this jog gonna be?" You asked, you gave him a worried face.

"30 minutes? Why? Can't handle it princess?" he smirked.

"Fuck you"

"Anyways let's head out" He gave you straight face before leading everyone outside.

You and the rest of the boys began your jog, you sighed. Running is my worst nightmare.

After around fifteen minutes the pace of everyones running began to slow down.

"Holy fucking shit" you groaned.

"Could you shut up, you're making this all worse" Tsukishima rolled his eyes, there was sweat running down his face and he was panting.

"Then stop.. breathing so hard" you told him.

"You're a hypocrite" he pointed at you, you were panting just as hard as him.

"Whatever have you seen Hinata?" You asked him, he just nodded and pointed the opposite direction everyone was going.

"Thanks" he sighed and began running the way he pointed towards.

I see no Hinata anywhere, did he lie? Am I lost or just stupid.

"Hey, do you play volleyball!?"

A voice came from beside you, you looked over and saw Hinata talking to some kid with blonde hair.

"Hinata!" You yelled, his head turned and he smiled at you.

"Y/n look! He plays volleyball too" he smiled and laughed.

You walked over and chuckled.

"What's your name?" you asked.

"Oh.. I'm Kenma" he said while not making eye contact.