╳°»。・⁙・ღ ➵Team discussion➵ ღ・⁙・。«°╳

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

~Daichi POV~

Chapter 4

"I'm hurt N/n-Chan I really am~" Oikawa said as he stepped into the gym.

My eyes widened, what is he doing here? He's not actually related to Y/n is he? I look over Y/n to she she's already dragging him out of the gym.

"Yep ok we'll be leaving now!" She yelled before disappearing outside.

"Oh wow, she really is related to him" Asahi broke the silence, we all looked at each other.

"Well obviously, they have the same last name" Tsukishima said, making a few of us roll our eyes.

I cleared my throat.

"Well anyways, what do you guys think about her joining the team?" I asked.

"I think she should join! She's super good!" Hinata bounced up and down.

"Obviously you would think that, you think that anyone better then you is a pro" Kageyama snickered and Hinata groaned.

"I guess we'll take a vote, raise your hand if you want her on the team" I said loud enough to make sure everyone could hear me.

The ones to raise there hands are Hinata, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Suga. As expected the ones not to raise there hands are Kageyama, Ennoshita, Tsukishima, Kinoshita... but Asahi?

"Ok put your hands down, it's a tie" I sighed while rubbing my head in confusion. Everyone continued to wait.

"Asahi why don't you want her on the team?" I asked, he jumped slightly.

"Oh um.. she just scares me a bit" he scratched the back of his head. That's acceptable.

"Ok that's valid. What about you Suga, why do you want her on the team?" I looked him in the eyes, he quickly looked away.

"I think she would be a good asset to our team, she's very good and you know it. She's very hyper and funny, I think she would bring out the best in this team." He shrugged as he continued to look at his feet.

"Ok.. that's also valid. But it's a tie so let's pull sticks?"

"Daichi you haven't voted yet" Kiyoko said. Shit I almost forgot.