Chapter 1: Reunion

I PROMSIE NOT ALL MY CHAPTERS WILL BE THIS LONG.

Scarlet Age 17

Tim Age 17 (couple of months older)

Damian Age 13 (turning 14)

Jason Age 22

Dick Age 24

BTW I don't know American exams. So if it doesn't make sense then sorry...

Scarlet stood by her locker as she organised her books. After yawning from today's work, she prayed her family had no plans that weekend she needed to attend. All that travelled through her mind was the thought of staying in her cosy bed all day. Leaving all her work for the evening or procrastinating until the last second.... The start of the school year usually didn't have too much work, which Scarlet always relaxed too much over, so she knew her mindset would need to start now to achieve the grades she wanted. The girl did well in the years before, however, the amount of stress from last-minute revision was the nightmare keeping her focused this year.

"A month in and I already regret taking chemistry" Raidan slouched against the locker next to her "I should have taken music. Do I need it? No. But at least I would have fun" Scarlet laughed as she explained how he was lucky he didn't pick that subject. The moment she realised it ruined her hobby it was too late to go back. The two friends began walking down the hall discussing how they would try and get by their subject choices and the thoughts of them going to University "I mean we're in middle school one minute and then woop" Scarlet waved her hand.

"Yeah, like I can't believe it" Raidan began speaking as Scarlet squinted her eyes up ahead. She noted her brothers walking and had a feeling something was up as Tim was whispering to Damian. They began to pass them  and Scarlet sent a glare in hopes they wouldn't do anything stupid. Raidan caught on "Hey, you worry too much. They are just walking" Scarlert smirked "Damian gets into too much trouble and Tim can be such a smartass sometimes. It's just if we get into trouble one more time Bruce is gonna give us a huge speech" She started a cough which turned into an impression of the millionaire. How they are representing the family and his company. How they need to be role models to others and so on and so forth.

Scarlet burst into laughter however when Raidan snorted from her impression. They passed their friend group putting posters on the wall, waving them goodbye, before hearing shouts from behind them.  "Get back here!" Someone quickly ran past them and when the second person ran past, Scarlet's arm was yanked with them. "Tim!" she shouted seeing him run for his life. She looked back to see Raidan running behind and someone from their year group with a furious face. Tim shouted, "Number one rule of running is never look back!"

"What have you done this time?!" Scarlet screamed as she was pulled into a crowd. Students were pushed out of the way as the family moved their way across. This is when Raiden caught up to them and began asking the same questions. "What did you do to get SAM DAVIDSON to chase us!?" Raiden panted as they all quickly ran down some more stairs.Scarlet scrunched her face before shouting on her little brother.

"Yes" The boy met them at the bottom of the steps. Scarlet frowned at him "You are in so much-"

"There they are! Damian!

"Not now" Tim dragged them outside praying to see their car. Thankfully Damian was thinking the same and sprinted to the black car. Scarlet hoped it was theirs and not some stressful guess. Jumping into the limousine, panting as she collapsed onto the seat, Raidan quickly said goodbye "Text when you get home" Scarlet waved before turning the window up.  Then her smile disappeared as her and Tim glanced towards their brother. Damian smirked leaning back "I thought that was a joyful run"