Chapter 14: Roy Harper

Scarlet and Tim chatted away as they made their way downstairs. Water bottles in hand and trainers on, they were ready to meet their other siblings in the kitchen before heading to the gym. Scarlet sometimes, though it was hard to forget, forgot how rich the Wayne family actually was. As at the back of the house had their own private gym with the most expensive equipment money could buy. Though Scarlet complained they didn't need all of it, it was better than awkwardly heading to the Gotham gym.

"I just feel like a night out" Scarlet said with Tim at the breakfast bar "It's been so long"

"I know but just I don't want to get in trouble again" Tim said as he ate his toast "If I knew we wouldn't get caught then maybe"

"I'll figure something " Scarlet finished and smiled as she noticed Jason walking into the room. However, it soon faded as his best pal came through. The annoying tall man, with broad shoulders that displayed Scarlet's least favourite band,  and with ridiculous mullet with a cap on top. Roy Harper. Who annoying was also in gym gear.

In a playful manner Scarlet looked him up and down and raised and eyebrow " What are you doing here?" Roy laughed  as he stood frowning from accross the table. "Nice to see you as well, Scar' "

Roy Harper and Scarlet Wayne were always known to have arguments and overall annoyance with each other. Scarlet herself didn't even remember how it formed. However though most of the time it was jokes back on forth, the two of them had gotten under each others skin a couple of times. As kids Scarlet remebered screaming at the boy for calling her names or involving sweet little Jason with his pranks. A memory came up of when Bruce and Ollie had to sit the two of them down to stop their silly behaviour. However, Scarlet knew deep down that they truly did care for each other. Though they never mentioned it to the full extent.

When Roy was getting through his addiction, younger Scarlet laid off the silly jokes about his hair and always offered him the last of Alfred's snacks. And when Jason had died, Roy would fill in to take Scarlet to sport games and concerts.  

So, overall they like to think they have matured a little.Though they like to keep up some sort of tradition.

Roy smirked fixing his backwards cap "It's been like a month and I don't get a hug?"

"When you stop wearing that stupid hat I might consider it" She rolled her eyes then turned to Jason. The boy, who had already began eating his toast in hand, waved at her in defence. His arm flexing as he wore his tank top  "If I'm stuck here working for Bruce, I can bring my friends over"

"Don't you have better friends?" Scarlet crossed her arms and eyeing Roy up as he digustingly chucked the yoghurt down his throat. It was worse than her image of Radian at lunctime with the milk. Tim only laughed as he began to stand up for them to start their work out.  Jason talked more "Now we're going to play basketball so don't annoy us" Scarlet put her hands up thinking he would be a bit more charming that morning "Guess I've been replaced"

"Don't worry, if we want an easy practise, I'll ask you over" Roy side glanced Scarlet who was dragged by Tim before it got any further.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet, Tim, Damian and Dick stood in a line as they began their warm up. Dick setting up his unquie playlist for the day, which actually fitted well for excericsing. They had done a number of stretches, one in particular reminded Scarlet that she should stretch more often, and then followed in various press ups.

"Come on guys" Dick began as he took control of the warm up. Scarlet , Tim and Damian were stuck listening to old throwbacks as Dick made them stretch and do various cardio exercises. Scarlet joked how it was if they were in an 80s home video. And if Scarlet was honest.... She thought maybe in another life Dick did do that for his job.