Scarlet and Tim's Friendgroup

I usually hate stuff like this but the lore book won't be out for a while and I dont want to write all the back stories in here.

So here are her friends (because the next chapter is about her school) and their back story etc.

⚠btw in my universe the high school and middle school are connected btw⚠

Raiden

Age: 17 (couple of months older than Scarlet)

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: Bisexual 
Hobbies: Video games, music,

How they met Scarlet: Raidan's parents hosted a gala and Scarlet attended. They were around 10 year's old and ever since they have been very close friends.

Backstory info: Scarlet and Raidan are very very very close. However, they have never had a crush on each other! They are just protective.

Fun Fact: Raidan can speak Japanese  (as his mother is from Japan) and also introduced Scarlet to her favourite shows.

Charlie

Age: 17Pronouns: she/they

Age: 17
Pronouns: she/they

Sexuality: No Label rn

Hobbies: Making music, smoking, learning about art, helping and educating others on global issues.

How they met Scarlet: They met Scarlet during their freshman year of High School. They bonded over music lessons and slowly hung out more.

Personality: At first you would then she's a little mean because she's protective and tough for her friends, but they are very open to anyone who comes up to them. They are just a very chill person

Back story info: Charlie family's family aren't very rich and she got into Gotham Academy through scholarships. So she humbles a lot of their classmates there.

Fun fact: In my lore, they make music and she's quite well known in Gotham. Not obviously like Harry Styles or anything, but now and again people would notice her.

Wendy - Alice

Age: 17

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Hobbies: Roller Skating, going to the gym, video games, reading, smoking.

How they met Scarlet: They were friends with Tim and then joined the group.

Personality: She's very bubbly and yet elegant. She loves everything to follow an aesthetic and that everything is organised. She also makes sure everyone is okay and comfortable.

Backstory info: Wendy was in a toxic friend group before. Tim noticed and slowly took her out of it. Because of this, understanding how people can be upset, she ensures everyone is always okay.

Joel

Age: 16 (year below them in school)

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Questioning :)

Hobbies: Video games, reading, learning about various music.

How they met Scarlet: He asked to join their table one day because his schedule got mixed up and didn't know where to sit.

Personality: Loves to share his opinion. Though he keeps to himself, when he's with his group he becomes very hyper and can become aggressive (in a funny way) if he loses an argument.

Zackary (Though he will only be mentioned as Scarlet's last boyfriend and will only appear in flashbacks )

(WIIL ADD IMAGE SOON JUST NOT WORKING RN)

Age: Early 17 when he died.

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hobbies: Playing his guitar, writing songs, going out and trying new things, smoking.

How they met Scarlet: They both met at a party and he also joined their school later on (this could change btw)

Personality: He is quite chill and doesn't like being mean to others; despite what people may think. Though he loves hanging around people he also enjoys just being alone and playing his music.

Fun fact: Just like Charlie, Zack was in this band that was quite well known (obvs not worldwide famous) but enough for people to recognise him.