Chapter 15: The Curious Meeting

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️MY DRAFT GOT DELETED !!!

Will make this better later on because it's just so bad ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The Bat Brothers stared down at the abanonded warehouse below. The Gotham night taking over as the sparkles of the street lamps lit up and the cold air infested everything. Nightwing going through the plan again as his brothers made comments or rolled their eyes. One day he hoped he could explain the plan without their imput. It was easier than they thought, but they managed to find the hide out where Penguin's next meeting was going to be. Though looking at the place from Nightwing's perspective it wasn't exactly Penguin's type. He had known the villain to like his classy atmosphere but the wrecked building with broken windows and filled with darkness didn't scream that at all.

Bruce stayed behind in the cave that night to go over the recent discovers they had found. Why continue with the school? Was that a new lead maybe? Whatever the case, Gotham PD had to annouce to all staff and students there has been a secuirty breach within the school. So every phone number, transport routes, devices and, in some cases, even the students security had to be changed. Everything was getting real. Scarlet secret stress over the situation was crawling up that she grew pale with the thought of going to school. Bruce had picked up upon this as well and was one of the reason for him to stay back. The other was trying to connect all the various pieces together.

"Hey" Red Robin pointed out "Is that Posion Ivy?" Nightwing squinted his eyes as he saw the woman follow Penguin in with the guards. Behind her was another classic villain that they didn't expect "Two Face" Robin muttered glaring at them all "They aren't the Joker. I thought he was meeting the Joker?" The heros looked at each other trying to figure out what was happening. Their theory, since Nightwing and Red Hood's day mission, is that Penguin might have some involvement with the Joker scheme.

Maybe it was more villans than they thought...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the villians sat at the little table, the heros glared from above. They were hiding high on the beams that they became one with the shadows. Red Robin slowly let down a little device so they could listen better to the conversation.

"I'm guessing you're representing different villians accross town?" Penguin started looking around the table. Ivy crossed her arms as she spoke "Yeah. I just want this over and down with by the way. It's taking too long"

"You can say that again" Two Face said impaitently. He gitted through his teeth that he can't wait any longer and they need to do something soon. However, as they spoke they didn't realise that one by one the each guard was dissapearing. Getting swiped away by each Bat boy in the darkness. The conversations became even clearer to them now as they creeped around.

"I say that....I think somone is with us" Penguin stopped as he looked around hearing shuffling, One by one each Villian stood up to see what was happening around them. "I thought you said he wouldn't show up" Two Face got ready to fight. Penguin said back they took extra time to ensure the person wouldn't get them.

Soon enough, a punch was thrown Two Face's way by the Red Hood. And soon a minature fight broke between them. The rest of the heros came forward into the light getting ready as well. However, Nightwing quickly stopped them as they noted the tiny plant on the desk. With this fact, Posion Ivy grew the plant and led it accorss between the two groups quickly .Though she just stopped. The plant didn't continue to grow for a fight setting and the heros stood still in position incase anything happened.

"Oh it's just them" Penguin pitfully said looking between them all. Weren't they the guys the villians were worried about? Nightwing ignored his comment and said "What do you have to do with Joker's scheme?"

"I knew this would happen" Ivy said glancing sideways at Penguin. She sighed saying "Hey look, you're not going to believe us but, we aren't working with the Joker"

"Yeah right" Robin stepped forward "As if you wouldn't want this opportunity" Two faced then mentioned how they don't want this. The Joker was framing them to make it out to Gotham PD that they were working with them "He's messing with us more just like you"

"We sorted a meeting to try and figure something out" Ivy added on "It's not like we can just go up to Gordan and say we aren't invovled..." She made a good point. If the Joker really wanted to mess with the rest of the villians, which is very like him, framing them would mean Gotham PD were looking at all their moves. Two Face mentioned how they also are missing deals because people think they are a part of the Joker.

"So now you guys are here..." Penguin started to get ready to leave "Say to Batsy, that we don't know anything. Saves us the trouble for trying to stop the Joker"

"Wait you want to stop the Joker as well" Red Robin looked between them all. Ivy put her hand up before he could continue "Hey kid, we only wanna stop our names getting involved. We don't care what he actually does" Though she was a villain, Nightwing always appreciated that you could have a proper conversation with her without a fight.

Soon enough, the bat boys were on their way back debriefing to Bruce what had just happened. The confusion was still in the air. However, they knew they didn't need to look at other villains at least...

"Okay, rest up when you get back" Bruce said through the speaker. He looked at the camera's looking at Scarlet in the manor. Looking around for everyonw for company "But pay Scarlet a visit first"