19. Cake

strangely arsalan and sithara aren't fighting, and strangely im continuing this book but only if you all drop ideas and let me know what you wanna read lol and also not at the cost of this other book i have invested myself into

this chapter is a sneak peak into what all they can fight about lmao

thanks for all the love so far🤍 means so much to me

19. Cake

I hated it, I hated Arsalan, I hated the level of detachment my very beloved husband could reach. It has been years but still it made me feel so confused about myself, so sad, so worthless, so aimless, so desperate, so sorry because I had not learnt my lesson yet, because Arsalan was always on my mind every fucking second even when he left me on seen for days, when he did not bother to call me back during his international business travel, even when he completely forgot about my existence when away.

I huffed, utterly furious at the fact that he did not take my call when he was the one who finally wanted to talk. I had left my phone for a minute alone to check up on my children, and Arsalan had got busy again. It was toxic to be honest but I was entirely helpless.

It made me so upset that he didn't understand what I went through and all he offered everytime was 'I was busy Jaan and you know I love you.' I hated it, hated it all because I believed him.

Sithara
u call me in days after ignoring 1000s of my messages &100s of my calls and then u still have the audacity to not wait if i don't take your phone at once, literally fuck off arsalan hate u

I typed off angrily and my anxiety shot up seeing him leave me on seen once again. I literally felt like throwing my mobile away but alas only if I could, only if it were not this expensive, only if I had bought it on Arsalan's money.

I simply looked out of the window, wanting to calm down. I certainly had no clue if he got busy again or he was mad at me now because I did not respond. It was so likely of him to do anything.

Sithara
u okay nah Arsalan?

I was impulsive, I was impatient, I acted crazy about Arsalan. A part of me wanted to be extremely mad at him but the other side was just soft, knowing Arsalan didn't give a fuck about calling me unless and until he really needed me. I did not take a second before doubletexting to enquire about his well being.

Sometimes I felt it wasn't him but it was me who was the center of the problem, it was me who was too malang for him.

Arsalan
Relax, boarding flight back home. Feel sick so wanted to talk

Sithara
hope nothing too serious!! can i call now?? i'll pick you up

I did not expect a reply but I got one though by the time I sent him the other text he went out of the network zone. I sighed, walking to the bed. I spent some time reading Wuthering Heights before I fell asleep.

 I spent some time reading Wuthering Heights before I fell asleep