After

The last time I wrote about Sithara & Arsalan, I thought I was over them but God, never I guess. Out of all the stories I have written theirs has come most naturally and easily to me as if it was meant to be and it seems I can never separate my heart from them.

Lately life has been too hectic and stressful that I can't help but think about the lockdown, the slowness it had brought to life, the times covid didn't take its horrendous form but of course the memory doesn't last forever because eventually the loss many of us suffered because of it is irreparable.

But the truth is, all of us have lived the peak of Coronavirus, it was a reality at some point of time and we can't escape.

So I have been wanting to write about it, and no couple could be better and stronger than Arsalan and Sithara to go through it. No characters but them would make it authentic. Yes, so here it is....

Arsalan & Sithara will be a triology now with "After" coming in

Arsalan & Sithara will be a triology now with "After" coming in. I chose to do a seperate book because um, many of you would have your own reservations regarding covid and would not want to read about it and I totally understand that. I did not want to disrupt the closure of 'Furore' and 'Malang' for anyone.

But for everyone who is going to read 'After', the story will begin with reference to the last sequence of Malang, the sublte mention of Covid.

It'll be a short book, and I hope you all love it just as much. I won't be fantasizing Covid at all, the story will reflect upon the realities of our personal live, the little moments of happiness we found in between, the loss we suffered and how State was directly influencing our lives.

I will publish the first chapter post midnight. It's funny how I didn't do a single typo while writing Arsalan but would always end up writing Kaya instead of Sithara. Bewafa is at a cliff-hanger as well and I hope I get the motivation to write the next chapter because the book is so very important to me but yes, let's see.

So yes... Wowow. Sithara & Arsalan again.