13. Dil Bechara.

too lame, too long and the way arsalan and sithara do mohobbat mohobbat it makes it too funny/unreal lol
and thanks for waiting, ILOVEYOUALL

13. Dil Bechara.

I woke up feeling cold. The temperature of the room had dropped a lot and I felt the shimmer of lights on me even with my eyes shut. I folded myself to feel warmer, pulling the blanket over me and scooting closer to Arsalan.

I felt Arsalan's hand cupping my cheeks tenderly as he noticed me moveing. He was working on his laptop. He bent down to kiss my hair. "All okay?" He asked with his thumb soothing my cheekbones. I liked it.

I lazily hummed, throwing my arm around his waist and hiding my face in his sides. "Vaise main aapko yahan aapke sath waqt bitane laya tha par aap toh aise soi jaise arsa he ho gaya ho soi hue??" (I brought you here so that we could spend some time but you slept as if you hadn't for ages.)

"Toh kya nahi hua hai arsa? Mujhe bataien akhiri dafa mere sath kab thae aise?" I looked up into his eyes and he smiled delicately, biting his lips. (Has not it been ages? Tell me the last time you were with me like this?)

"I see." He began. "I notice how you wanna accuse me as if i had been holding myself back and away from you?"

"And tell me weren't you?" I slyly smiled. "Because Arsalan ko Sithara chahiye toh he doesn't care about what Sithara or anybody else wants hmm?"
(Because I know if Arsalan wants Sithara than it is all he wants, he does not care about what others want?)

"So you blaming me for being nice this time." He scrunched his eyes playfully.

"Nice Arasalan?"

"Maine aa jana nah tha na lene ya mana kar dena tha ghumne phirne se toh maut aa jani thi tumhe. Phir yahi kehti ki sirf tumhari biwi nahi hun..I have a life besides you." (If had come to take you with me or if I had stopped you from roaming around, you would have said I have a life besides you.)

I giggled. "Par main hun toh sirf tumhari biwi he nah, meri zindgi toh sirf aap hain hmm? Tell me if my heart has anything besides you?" I took his hand from the keyboard and kissed his fingers. (But ain't it true? You are all I want to have, your wife is all I want to be?)

"Ugh, han. Don't do this Jaan, your answer can trap you and you know I dont let you go!" He swiftly pecked my lips.

I simpered and closed my eyes again, letting my body relax. I had worked after ages and I felt fatigued but over- sleeping too did not help, it only made me gloomy. So I thought about my children, about what they must have eaten, about the amount of home work we were left with, about the fact that they must be wondering where am I.

I blankly looked at the screen, at people explaining and talking to Arsalan. I kissed his arm, entangling my fingers with his, resting upon his arm as he heard them. "Hungry?" He asked muting himself.

I looked up at him and thought. "Tell me what you wanna eat?"

"I wanna eat you." I spoke and heard him laugh from his throat, with his eyes crinkling at the sides. I did not let my face weaken though, I kept it straight as if I meant it.

He stared into the laptop screen, as his staff continued to speak to him. "You wanna eat me when I could make money through this meeting?" His voice became anxious, or he pretended it to be. I only nodded.

"So now when these guys are dying to hear me so that they can leave as soon as possible?" He leered at the screen and then at me and I only shrugged.

"I never disobey you, do I? Especially not your lusty eyes." He picked the laptop from his lap and kept it aside. "All yours." He pointed at the buttons of his boxers.