11. Not Easy.

wattpad deleted it twice and im heart broken, sushant's dead is so disturbing, i see his face and i feel all of it is false

take care guys and reach out and love

11. Not Easy.

"I never intended to come, your father insisted." I raised my eyes at his words, shutting the door behind me.

"Ugh, hmm?" I smiled at his explanation and so did he as I stood against the wall with him leaning upon me.

"You think I'm lying?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"It's very much okay even if you have come here to visit me." I cupped his cheeks, explaining. Sometimes I could not understand why he was incapable of admitting that he was allowed in my parents house but at other times his dilemma made sense, his feelings seemed valid.

"I know, I can, you are my wife but." He told me with a shrug. I could read that his mind was full of thoughts.

"You did not take my calls so I decided to hand these files to the watchman but I found your father." I let him speak and the way his eyes gave me testimonies made me realise he was feeling vulnerable.

"I feel good you are here. Shall I put dinner for you?" I asked with a soft smile, kissing his cheek.

"You know, I got flashbacks when your father invited me to come to you, to your room. It flooded my mind with things, it made me nostalgic and it was ugly." He peered into my eyes, pouring his heart out while his thumb rubbed my cheek bone.

"I know I won, I know I have you but I do not like the way how." His words filled my heart but I did not like it at all. It was true though, he did not hide the fact that he did not like the way we happened.

"I do not like your heart feel guilty, we never deliberated any wrong, we did not want to hurt, damage, we only wanted each other. Maybe God destined it this way." I did not know what else to add, how else to justify.

"Ofcourse, do not mind me." He backed off, lightening up the situation. "This is important though, the compensation is high and I do not want to waste this large amount of money. So please." He diverted the conversation.

"I'll see." I nodded, biting my lips. "Shall I serve you food though?"

"Nah, Ammi must be waiting." He told me but his answer did not satisfy me. All of a sudden, I did not want to let him go tonight. I felt it would be better if the two of us be together.

"Stay na? For tonight?" I offered and he chuckled. "Main losers ke yahan nahi rehta." I giggled at response.

"Arsalan please yaar. Ruk jao."

"You are asking for too much." He told me, putting his hands in my top.

"Toh are you really fine??" I confirmed. His confession had made me restless.

"Itni parva hai toh chalo mere sath." He peppered kisses down my neck, holding onto my breasts.

"Arsalan please." I giggled, curbing my moan as I felt ticklish as his hands gradually went down. "Kisi ne aa jana hai."