05. Hurting.

#fact1 put up the prologue of "almost love", do have a look and also of "kurbaan" if you haven't yet.
#fact2 this is not too dramatic, this book aint too dramatic and it might end anytime.

05. Hurting

"Arsalan you back so early?" It was all happening in quick succession to wrap my mind around it properly.

"Kyun koi problem? Nahi aa sakta jaldi? Aur sunna tha uss se?" Arsalan's shriek made an ache go down my spine with everything ready to hurt harder.

I called out his name again and again while following him upstairs but he did not budge, he didn't turn around and I couldn't help but give up.

All of a sudden, I felt too shattered to feel like chasing him anymore. I felt I needed to gather myself first before being there for him,  I felt like my heart needed me more than he did right now and therefore I didn't go into the room behind him.

"Amma." Arryn's cry broke the trance I was in. "Amma is Athiya sleeping with you tonight?"

"Hmm." I took a hold of his hand, taking him into the room again. "Amma can I sleep with you two too?"

"Amma. No. Only I will sleep. I wouldn't let anybody else come otherwise I will sleep alone." Athiya revolted before I could even think to answer him.

"Amma. Tell nah? Shall I sleep with you too? I want to." Arryn nagged, swinging my hand.

"Arryn, tomorrow. Please. You know it's Athiya's turn. You sleep with Aadya." I told him quietly, giving him his brush and sending him into the bathroom. I cleaned the bedsheet and arranged the pillows while Aadya waited with her hands on her hips and Athiya put on her night suit.